Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. (450 Views)

Sell What People Want, Not What You Like.. With this Biz, You will make N50k / This Biz Can Change Your Life Forever / Can A Person Have Two Bvn Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. by goodbay: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Good day. My name is Abiodun micheal. Am into cosmetics production, so have been into this biz for 12 years. But i got a better deal offer and have not been stable in lagos. There is always a market for it here in lagos. So that means the person that is to take over have to been in lagos. Cos the customers are base here in lagos. So am handling it to the person that will agree to my terms and condition. For more info pls call 07031081682. Or 09099216025.
Re: I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
goodbay:
Good day. My name is Abiodun micheal. Am into cosmetics production, so have been into this biz for 12 years. But i got a better deal offer and have not been stable in lagos. There is always a market for it here in lagos. So that means the person that is to take over have to been in lagos. Cos the customers are base here in lagos. So am handling it to the person that will agree to my terms and condition. For more info pls call 07031081682. Or 09099216025.
oga u mean to tell me that you've not seen someone since you've been advertising this on nairaland ? Are you sure u are not a scammer?
Re: I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. by biazarre(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
southniyikaye:
oga u mean to tell me that you've not seen someone since you've been advertising this on nairaland ? Are you sure u are not a scammer?
. abi ooooo. I don see am on nairaland like 2 to 3 tyms now.. don't kno wy he abi she ni neva get d needed partner ooo
Re: I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. by goodbay: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
I never see somebody to negotiate well with me. Some will promise to come that i should not post anymore but i will not see. Or have you seen or heard anybody that said that i collected money from him or scam him? So bros anyday i see or i seal the deal with just a person then i will stop posting.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits 16-month High Above $54 On OPEC Output Cut / MMM: Mavrodi Slams Nigerian Government Before Freezing MMM / How To Make $78 From A Single Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.