Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu (1234 Views)

My Experience With Uconnect/gr8jobsng WICKEDNESS / Gr8jobsng (u-connect Limited) Job Recruitment (26 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by gr8jobsng: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Come Out! Come Out! Wherever You Are!!

Gr8jobsng is coming to Ikorodu for a Career Fair.
Date: Saturday, 26th November, 2016.
Venue: St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ikorodu.
Time: 11.00am

There shall be:
CV Clinic
Career Talk
Job Interviews for numerous roles.

Come along with your CV
Admission is FREE!

Register at www.gr8jobsng.com/jobseeker/registration.

2 Likes

Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by posh8701: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
I still haven't forgiven you guys for the following:
1.looked at my CV with experience and invited me for a 50k contract staff role.RUBBISH!!!
2.Your staff(babatunde ogunfuwa; not sure I spelt correctly) said there was another role but not for a married woman.
3.Your staff (all ladies in one office )with enough attitude kept tossing me around.In their words ;who called you? who called you?wait, lemme call her, her number is not going, there is no vacancy here, are u sure u are in the right place? they didn't have the courtsey to tell me to sit while they sorted themselves.After a while, the spirit of the lord touched one of them and she told me to wait at the balcony.
4. The lady that called me said the vacancy was fresh that as a premium subscriber they were informing me first.
4.I realised that even members who were not premium subscribers were invited for the same role, including ND holders.

That was in august and till this moment I have not logged unto the website and my 3k gone, just like that.Yes!, i am really upset with gr8jobs and your advert and publicity campaign pisses me off as well.
Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by chimacee(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gr8jobsng are just a waste of time and money for anyone looking for a job. You're better off searching on your own than with these people actually. All they're looking for is the money for "premium". Total waste of resources
Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by chatwithjide(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
how can I get to the venue from Ikorodu garage?
Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by Gabbyraze(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
chatwithjide:
how can I get to the venue from Ikorodu garage?
Take a cab going to agric,stop a church bus stop,then cross to d other side and enter d church
Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by chatwithjide(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Take a cab going to agric,stop a church bus stop,then cross to d other side and enter d church
thanks my brother
Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by gr8jobsng: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2016
posh8701:
I still haven't forgiven you guys for the following:
1.looked at my CV with experience and invited me for a 50k contract staff role.RUBBISH!!!
2.Your staff(babatunde ogunfuwa; not sure I spelt correctly) said there was another role but not for a married woman.
3.Your staff (all ladies in one office )with enough attitude kept tossing me around.In their words ;who called you? who called you?wait, lemme call her, her number is not going, there is no vacancy here, are u sure u are in the right place? they didn't have the courtsey to tell me to sit while they sorted themselves.After a while, the spirit of the lord touched one of them and she told me to wait at the balcony.
4. The lady that called me said the vacancy was fresh that as a premium subscriber they were informing me first.
4.I realised that even members who were not premium subscribers were invited for the same role, including ND holders.

That was in august and till this moment I have not logged unto the website and my 3k gone, just like that.Yes!, i am really upset with gr8jobs and your advert and publicity campaign pisses me off as well.

I am so sorry for this experience, however we need to appreciate that there are limited roles and a lot of jobseekers. We try to expose you to all the roles available which you are qualified for as we never can tell which you will be interested in.

I am glad that you are a premium subscriber as we have scheduled ALL our premium subscribers for interviews for the numerous diverse roles which we have under our PROJECT EMPLOY initiative.

I am sure you have gotten an invite. If you haven't kindly forward your email address to info@gr8jobsng.com

We apologise for the conduct of our staff, this will be looked into.

Best Regards

Gr8jobsng
Re: Gr8jobsng Career Fair At Ikorodu by gr8jobsng: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
chimacee:
Gr8jobsng are just a waste of time and money for anyone looking for a job. You're better off searching on your own than with these people actually. All they're looking for is the money for "premium". Total waste of resources

Quite on the contrary sir, we are constantly trying our best to bridge the gap between jobseekers and employers and also to improve the employability quotient in the country.

We can not all get jobs on the same day. I will encourage you to fulfill all due diligence by uploading your CV, your Video CV, profile picture and taking Assessment tests as these things will increase your chances of landing a great job.

All the best.

Gr8jobsng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Services Needed Urgently In Umuahia, Abia State. / What Is Youwin Connect And How Can It Help Young Nigeria | APPLY NOW / Urgent Vacancy:data Collectors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.