Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan (560 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Biography-profile & Net Worth / Goodluck Jonathan House In Abuja Looted As Six Policemen Are Arrested / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Jayoneyz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

Your excellence, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I write you this open letter knowing my letter will not get to you if I post it the conventional way.

Sir recall that in 2013, the ministry of interior under the care of Abba Moro, advertised vacancy in some positions in the Nigerian Immigration Services and asked unemployed Nigerian youths to apply with the sum of 1000 naira only. Over 7 million unemployed Nigerians applied for the various positions advertised, Sir, I am one of them. Almost a year later, we were invited to come and write a screening/fitness test. Mine was in Yakubu Gowon (then Liberation) stadium. Sir, right before me, 3 unemployed Nigerian youths lost their lives including a pregnant woman. We wrote the test nonetheless (its a pity).

Sir, I want to remind you that no body was employed after that recruitment test which we paid 1000 naira for, which means nobody got value for the 1000 naira paid.

Sir, just to inform you, the current President of Nigeria Mohammadu Buhari just employed 200000 Nigerian youths for the first batch of the N-Power scheme which will employ more 300000 applicants without a single casualty recorded. Sir, I almost forgot to inform you the N-power scheme did not collect any fee from applicants meaning it was free.

Sir, the main reason why I wrote this open letter is to remind you that you are still owing me 1000 naira and the interest has appreciated using the MMM formula of 30% interest a month x 3 years. Calculating it, the accrued figure you
are owing me according to MMM
Formula, if using #1000 x 3years (36
months) = #129,600.

Sir, please try to pay me back my money as it will go a very long way in expanding my fish farm. Here are my account details.

Account Name: Justice Chigonum.
Account Number: 2041278488
Bank: UBA (savings)

Sir, kindly pay the calculated amount to the above account.

Sir, don't be too angry with me, I only asked for my money.

Thank you sir and God bless you.

Justice Ezihuo Chigonum
24/11/2016
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Afriifa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by Korex10: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
In addition to the above letter please stop taking advantage of the ability of Nigerians to forget very quickly and the fact that most Nigerians will rather we continue with corruption to gallivant around the country testing the support for an administration, that looted the treasury from all sides.
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by AnodaIT(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dear President Goodluck Jonathan,

I want to use this opportunity of free mail service as provided by a Nairalander to remind you of what you did.

Sir, you might recall that in October 2012, you started a program called SURE-P GIS which targeted 50,000 graduates in the first year. The applicant and selection process was done online without any incident or fees. I did my application from the comfort of my bedroom, there was no website down or people who registered but could not see their names.

Sir, I want to remind you that I was one of the 41,161 graduates (http://www.signalng.com/41161-graduates-benefit-sure-ps-gis-programme/) who were selected without knowing anyone in the corridors of power.

Sir, just to inform you that the current government of President Buhari has borrowed your concept and has expanded the participants to 200,000 but he is still paying them N30,000 (even as dollar is at N545/$) which was the same amount you paid in 2012 when dollar was N199/$ and we used to buy pure water for N5 and rice for N6000 per bag then.

I remembered then when some people refused to participate saying that the amount is low, today the same people including my banker friend who was sacked last month is doing fasting hoping that his name is selected for the N30,000 volunteer job

Sir, the main reason why I am writing this open letter is to remind you that the place that I was posted to during the internship absorbed me and my total salary since then (from the initial 30,000 to 50,000 and now 80,000) is now totalling about N2,500,000 (4 years).

Please Sir, I also want to inform you I have some savings which I want to use and provide help in MMM if you don't mind.

I would have loved to provide my bank account details here for you to confirm my story but some scammers might take advantage of it

Sir, don't be angry with me for the MMM I want to do, it is only my spare money.

Thank you and God Bless you and Mama Peace.

AnodaIT
24/11/2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
@op, you failed to tell us how many people Buhari and his policies have rendered jobless before employing 200000.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move Out / Most Nigerians Are Blind From Seeing Good Things And Embracing It / How Jesus Saved Me From Joining Numerous Occultic Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.