Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps (27811 Views)

Ex-president,obasanjo Remains Father Of Corruption – House Of Reps / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by oladelekazeem: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2016
As Baba is not innocent of corruption, the current situation of the two chambers in terms of corruption is pathetic and call for concern. I think we should join Baba to tell this legislooters that it is high time they change.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by oladelekazeem: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Even though Baba is not a saint, this legislooters should be told the truth. Corruption begins and end at the two chambers. If there is going to be positive change, it must begin with them.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by mrblessed(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2016
This is a classic scenario of the pot calling the kettle black, and as usual, credulous people will be hoodwink. In a somber climes, people like OBJ will be behind bars, meditating on his numerous perfidy and misdeeds against the state. But, alas, this is Nigeria where anything goes. Giving OBJ the title of the grandfather of corruption in Nigeria is deserving and apposite. But the hirelings at the National Assembly must willing to accept the titles of grandsons and daughters of corruption. OBJ began barefaced thievery when he converted state farm into his property. He was impervious at criticisms, and till today no explanation has been given on how Ota farm became his property. As at 1999, when the northern cabal offered him power on a platter of gold, he was a pauper. Any right-thinking person will be appalled at the massive transformation of OBJ' fortune between 1999 to 2007. OBJ's searing disdain and antipathy for the horde of con men at the National Assembly might be related to the latter decision to scuttle his malicious and inglorious third term agenda.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by mindtricks: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria, while our Reps and Senators are proud grand sons and daughters of corruption.

Nigerian "leaders" seem to have taken the definition of shamelessness to a whole new different level, while the docility of the people knows no limits?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by BALO314: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2016
This is a man with unlimited access to President Buhari. Or is it because he has not appointed all his cronies as requested? We may never know. His stock in trade is blackmail, subversion and treachery. Hmmmmmmmm, OBJ. Oyaa fire back naaaa

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by drbolade: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2016
But does that one take it away that National Assembly is corrupt. Oga Rep don't throw red erring here.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by uzuede4(f): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2016
niceprof:
I love where they said"We wish him well".2019 is going to be peacefully bloody.
"Peacefully bloody" .I dey tell you. grin
niceprof:
I love where they said"We wish him well".2019 is going to be peacefully bloody.
"Peacefully bloody" .I dey tell you.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by stevedre: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Atiku2019:
Brb Make my boss stretch small 2019 no go easy grin grin

Buhari should try this too
So your so called boss wore a leader wrist watch to a gym and you think this is the best thing that happened since crude oil was discovered in Nigeria ? This publicity stunt wont even fool my dog....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.