Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School (1839 Views)

Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / "We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by 360jamng1: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
2Face Idibia is not just one of the most influential Nigerian singers we have today but beyond being a singer, he is also a proud father.
The singer shared clips of himself taking his beautiful kids to school as his wife travelled to Akwa Ibom state to continue her empowerment program.
Proud daddy!

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/2face-idibia-shares-photos-of-himself-taking-his-kids-to-school/

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by 360jamng1: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
family man
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one boss.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by Stemalex(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
God, do my own abeg *prays
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by feodan: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dem no wear uniform Na
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by osemoses1234(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Father of many nation I greet u
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
nice one tubaba
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photos Of Himself Taking His Kids To School by Ribajae(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
If go say na girl nyash na

D photo go clear pas HD movie undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Stars, Debie-rise And Bassey! Who Rocked It Better (video,photo) / I Have A House, Benz, Lexus & Corolla – Bobrisky Shares Secrets To His Success / A Nigerian In India Making Waves Got Featured in A Popular India Newspaper (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.