Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos (9526 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) / FRSC Recruitment: Soldiers Flog Applicants In Kogi, Injure Some (Pictures) / Abuja Npower Successful Applicant Let's Get Give And Update Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Unibenfucker(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Any update on lagos Applicants
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
dimex43:
Please how do I log in to N-power because after putting my username and password it's still telling me error or invalid username and password.
good News I have the solution
first this link will help you https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php
click on the Forgotten your username or password? Link down below
type in your email address to the box below and click on search
an email will be sent to your mail with a link to reset your password
just follow the instructions by clicking the link in your mail
type in your new password but Note! it's has to be one cap letter, number, and symbols must be included in your password
eg...... Mukiez=007 SPREAD THE WORDS
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by femmywest(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
mmukiez:

first this link will help you https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php
type in your new password but Note! it's has to be one cap letter, number, and symbols must be included in your password
My password works and I login every time into Npower portal without any problem and its the same details I used to write my test,...are you saying I still need to change my password to log into Npvn site?
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by GoldenJulius(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
I guess they are yet to upload data of all the shortlisted candidates from ogun state and lagos state to the new site(npvn.npower.gov.ng). Please be patient.

1 Like

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by AutosBay(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
GoldenJulius:
I guess they are yet to upload data of all the shortlisted candidates from ogun state and lagos state to the new site(npvn.npower.gov.ng). Please be patient.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
femmywest:

My password works and I login every time into Npower portal without any problem and its the same details I used to write my test,...are you saying I still need to change my password to log into Npvn site?
No...... you don't need to change your password, just type in the same password in the new password boxes and you automatically are login, you will see your name and all other details. when I first did it it like a miracle. ...you don't no me but trust me.......its work's as a matter of fact I just help a friend out ....try it
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
mmukiez:

You are making a mistake. The link you just posted is different from npvn.npower.gov.ng

You cannot update your account details through that link you just shared.

Only npvn.npower.gov.ng is configured for account update.

Every selected participant can login to portal.npower.gov.ng.
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
coolesmile:

You are making a mistake. The link you just posted is different from npvn.npower.gov.ng

hmm okay .......If you say so but I sure did lots of updating of my account including creation of a Mozilla Persona: and connecting it with my portal.npower.gov.ng. account which by the way Mozilla Persona account will be closing on the 30th do you no that?
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
coolesmile:

hmm okay .......If you say so but I sure did lots of updating of my account including creation of a Mozilla Persona:
and connecting it with my portal.npower.gov.ng. account which by the way Mozilla Persona account will be closing
on the 30th do you no that?
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
mmukiez:

hmm okay .......If you say so but I sure did lots of updating of my account including creation of a Mozilla Persona:
and connecting it with my portal.npower.gov.ng. account which by the way Mozilla Persona account will be closing
I can login to that same portal but unable to login to npvn.npower.gov.ng

Now you see? They are different. Try to login to NPVN if you are registered in Lagos, I bet u won't be able to login while you can only access the portal u just gave the link.
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mofeace: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by duruallwell25(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
mmukiez:

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by jerrywise27: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos candictates, what's the way forward? house please let update ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by sulab4real: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
if you want to login to npvn,use your phone no as your username and last name as password start with capital letter
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Obviously there is a problem with the database, i think you should stop disturbing yourself, and do the proper thing to get attention like twit oga buhari and oga ambode about your complains.since they are using amazon cloud service there would be no need to segregate data. It is neither a browser problem don't give your self hi bp
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Sampi4me(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
lagos will start logingin as frm tomorrow.
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
coolesmile:

I can login to that same portal but unable to login to npvn.npower.gov.ng

Now you see? They are different. Try to login to NPVN if you are registered in Lagos, I bet u won't be able to login while you can only access the portal u just gave the link.
I understand but the NPVN is not working, and I actually undated my profile which includes my Skype ID,yahoo ID,MSN ID, etc
creating a Mozilla Persona: and connecting it with my portal.npower.gov.ng. All in the account at portal.npower.gov.ng see pictures to below

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
mmukiez:

I understand but the NPVN is not working, and I actually undated my profile which includes my Skype ID,yahoo ID,MSN ID, etc
creating a Mozilla Persona: and connecting it with my portal.npower.gov.ng. All in the account at portal.npower.gov.ng see pictures to below

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by mmukiez(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=mmukiez post=51429756][/quote]

Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
OYO @ mukiez
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by olamilekan1000(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Any N-Power Agro Alimosho Lagos in the house?
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Not Lagos only, mine in Ogun state, Ado-odo Ota, n-teach. Invalid username or password
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sampi4me:
lagos will start logingin as frm tomorrow.
U be staff ,no,anyway it is just illegal I would have love to hack the site,moreover na FG u don't attack govt site unless u are hired by another government
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by olavic17: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Lagos has been activated. You can login now.
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Sabay02(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
olavic17:
Lagos has been activated. You can login now.

Still same here. Error
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pls guys stop posting false info on this thread, I have been trying to log in till this very minute yet still error....... Let's be serious and help each other
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by samtobbie: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
guys any update please?
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Supplanter(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. I'm a volunteer also-Npower teach and I've successfully updated my information and also entered my bank account. First, you can NEVER access the site with your andriod phone. Get a laptop(most preferable) and use google chrome browser.Go to npvn.npower.gov.ng when the site opens, click on the volunteer group you belong to.(Npower teach comes first. You'll be asked to log in.your phone number is your username and your surname in small letters is your password. Click log in after that.Once you've logged in,you'll be asked to connect to any of the social media; facebook,twitter,e.t.c.The reason for that is to verify if you truly own the account.PLEASE,log in your own social media account. For me,I used my facebook account.You'll be prompted to log into any of the social media,once that is done.You click on continue and that will take you to your New Npower Volunteer homepage.On your left hand side,you'll see edit profile,click on it and complete your bank info.Immediately you enter your bank account number,your BVN will automatically come up.click save when you're done and you can then go through the series of videos for your training.Announcement for the location of your training centre and your device will be published there. That's all. NOTE: Only GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER can do the job and preferably on a laptop.

I've also gone to the LGA for the verification process.

Wishing you all best of luck.
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Supplanter(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
The above procedures are thesame for all states including Lagos. You can reach me for assistance or any question,here or better still reach me on 08183818264.Please,I'm not asking you to pay a dime to me, before someone begins to dent my image. Best of luck to you all.

Locations will begin to be posted on the site as from Thursday 1st December,2016.
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by sleeknaija(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is the way forward oooo. I still can't login on the website so that I can update my account details.

What is the next step?

Are we to resume at the local government on Dec. 1 for verification.

I applied for N-AGRO, ikorodu LGA
Re: Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos by Supplanter(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2016
sleeknaija:
What is the way forward oooo. I still can't login on the website so that I can update my account details.

What is the next step?

Are we to resume at the local government on Dec. 1 for verification.

I applied for N-AGRO, ikorodu LGA

You can't go for the verification process without being notified and you can't be notified to go for the verification process without updating your information.
Generally,the site is down this morning because of updates on the site.So,I'll advise all to be calm as after the update,we all should be able to access the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng website.

For the verification process, kindly take along with you a valid means of Identification(any of the following is acceptable).-National Identication Card, Permanent Voter's Card, International Passport.
Feel free to drop questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Npower Batch C: Has Anyone Successfully Changed Programme In Lagos? / NPOWER: Change Of PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.