Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank (358 Views)

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / Reps Budget Padding Crisis Embarrassing To Apc—timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank by Jahelastic(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Embattled Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Timi Frank, has said the attempt to force him out of the party could spell doom for the APC.

Frank said this in Abuja, on Thursday, in response to news that the Chief John Odigie-Oyegun-led National Working Committee of the party on Wednesday upheld the recommendations of a panel set up by the South South Zone of the party.

The panel had recommended for his immediate suspension and subsequent expulsion from the party for making disparaging comments about the party and its chairman in various news outlets over time.

Frank threatened to sue the party’s National Chairman for contempt of court since according to him, the latest pronouncement was in contempt of a subsisting court order asking both parties to maintain status quo ante.  

He challenged the party hierarchy to make public minutes of Tuesday’s NWC meeting where the said decision to uphold the recommendations of the panel was taken.

In a statement he personally signed, Frank said, “Any attempt to suspend or expel him from APC will break the party.

“I dare the National Chairman to convene NEC meeting and see who will be removed between two of us.”

He also said, “The claim by one of Odigie-Oyegun’s foot soldiers, (Mr.) Oji Ngofa, that NWC had taken a decision to hold on with the report of a kangaroo zonal committee that recommended my suspension was a blatant lie.

https://jahelastic..com.ng/2016/11/attempts-to-force-me-out-will-break-apc.html?m=0

Re: Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank by Collenshy2020(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Talk is cheap Mr Timi, Afonja's and mere threats are like:

Re: Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank by petnuel(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pride goes before a fall.

D best way to destroy an ignorant, arrogant man z to give him power...

As Jagagban never get imsef for dis govt, na im small boys lyk Frank dey threaten fire and brimestone... Wetin dey give am moral sef?

1 Like

Re: Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank by Hyperchi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oge force him out who u epp

1 Like

Re: Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mtcheeew TIMI FRANK been claiming important person in APC since 1504BC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: Even Sango, The God Of Lightning Can't Produce 1kw Of Electricity / Lere Olayinka Blast Critics Over Fayose Dress To Present Ekiti Budget / Phase II Of 114 Roads: Will Any Of These Deplorable Mainland Roads Get Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.