Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

N1m Stolen During Sharia Anniversary Celebration In Zamfara Muhammad Sabiu, Gusa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N1m Stolen During Sharia Anniversary Celebration In Zamfara Muhammad Sabiu, Gusa (750 Views)

LGBT Celebration In Brazil Depicts A Gay Jesus Christ [PICS] / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N1m Stolen During Sharia Anniversary Celebration In Zamfara Muhammad Sabiu, Gusa by abbyabby: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
A guest at the ceremony to mark 10th anniversary of Sharia in Zamfara was left confused, when he found that someone had stolen the sun of N1 million he left in his car.

Narrating his ordeal to the Nigerian Tribune, the victim (name withheld) said he came with his wife to the venue and after she had alighted from the car, he decided to look for a parking space.

After parking the car, he went to the venue of the event. He disclosed that, “as soon as I returned back to the car, I discovered that the door of the car had been opened.”

According to him, “when I searched the car, I discovered, to my surprise, that the N1million collected from the bank was stolen.” At this point, invited guests rushed to the scene of the incident and the Master of Ceremonies attention was sought.

The MC announced the theft and urged the people present to pray for the victim. Meanwhile, the Zamfara State government has vowed to sustain the Sharia legal system introduced in the state 10 years ago.

This was disclosed by the state deputy governor, Alhaji Muktar Anka, during the celebration of the 10th year of the introduction of the Islamic legal system.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/06112009/news/news14.html[b][/b]
Re: N1m Stolen During Sharia Anniversary Celebration In Zamfara Muhammad Sabiu, Gusa by donjon: 2:19am On Nov 08, 2009
Hahaha! Foolish sharia pple, dem for boko haram dier self na!

(1) (Reply)

Troller Incubator For Sale / Nairalanders, What Do You All Think About This Birthday? / Please Unban the user "Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.