Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Does Phone Light Rays Affect The Eyes? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Phone Light Rays Affect The Eyes? (543 Views)

How Does Phone Master On Infinix Phones Work ? / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / How Does Phone Swapping Work At Slot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Phone Light Rays Affect The Eyes? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
someone once told me that light rays from ur phone can make u av eye problem, how true is this especially those that are addicted to their mobile device. I know of a friend that has started using glasses just because of phone addiction.
Re: Does Phone Light Rays Affect The Eyes? by Collinz2(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2016
To me i'd say yes because if i use my phone at night ina dark place after a while i will start to feel some pain in my eyes. And the worst part for me is that i have short sight and i must put the very close to my face.
Re: Does Phone Light Rays Affect The Eyes? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
power900:
hell yea, not just light rays alone but the rays emitted from smart-phones are very harmful to the brain cells also.

this is the ugly truth smartphone companies especially those chinko ones wont expose to users.

even iphones are quite better coz much of the radiations are reduced by their specially made chipped glass.

that is why till date i still preffer a pc, at least with the face contact distance, ,much radiation is neutralized.

pcs too could cause damage to d eyes its even more dangerous than smart phones

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone 5 For Sale 45k / The Pros And Cons Of Waterproof (water-resistant) Phones / Tecno Camon C8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.