Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com (1056 Views)

Refer A Client To Buy From Our New Estate And Get All Expenses Paid To Dubai / Checkout Our Latest Chandelier Lighting Fittings And Wall Brackets. / Our New Estate At Lakowe Golf Course Less Than 30 Seconds From Lekki Epe Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Checkout our new website designs by hslbroker www.lifelightproperties.com

Please sir/ma let us here your access and review

Thanks,

for more info,

email us at info@lifelightproperties.com
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
No respond, waiting happen
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by uromicom: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
would like to know the total cost of a 35 rooms hotel please drop the quotation thanks
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
uromicom:
would like to know the total cost of a 35 rooms hotel please drop the quotation thanks
with all due respect, do you want us to build this from foundation, or you have built it, and you only need roofing and covering of it with finishing?
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by uromicom: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
HsLBroker:
with all due respect, do you want us to build this from foundation, or you have built it, and you only need roofing and covering of it with finishing?

from foundation to finish ... i would like to know the total cost of everything
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
uromicom:

ok no problem
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by uromicom: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
HsLBroker:
ok no problem

no update yet, you can send me a rough estimate to my email john_drew6@aol.com
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 06, 2016
uromicom:

no update yet, you can send me a rough estimate to my email john_drew6@aol.com
ok sir
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by ForeverWazobia(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Caveat emptor to prospective clients
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
ForeverWazobia:
explain yourself clearly, what you mean by this statement
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
ForeverWazobia:
stiłl don't understand your statement Sir, because there is no burden places on the buyers of this property, other that the survey, deed of assignment and developmental levy fee, which we all know that is applicable to all estate, the developer of this estate, will take all absolute responsibility in making sure this estate is secure, fenced and gate, with global c of o and perimeter Survey, there is no encumbrance of any nature attach to this land.
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
ForeverWazobia:
stiłl don't understand your statement Sir, because there is no burden places on the buyers of this property, other that the survey, deed of assignment and developmental levy fee, which we all know that is applicable to all estate, the developer of this estate, will take all absolute responsibility in making sure this estate is secure, fenced and gate, with global c of o and perimeter Survey, there is no encumbrance of any nature attach to this land...
Re: Checkout Our New Website Designs By Hslbroker Www.lifelightproperties.com by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2017
uromicom:

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land In A Beautiful Estate At Egbeda,lagos (pics) / SOLD Very Clean UK Used Dell Latitude E6410 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / OFFPLAN SALES LEKKI 1: 3 Bedroom Apartment At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.