Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (86400 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by rabazamba: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

You think we Easterners are like you Afonja Awusa slave pipo? You love Awusa slavery and that is o.k but we Easterners are freeborn, we don't bow to Awusa people. Never. We can at least agree on one thing wink , and that is Tunubu has been demystified, disgraced, humiliated, and finished politically. On that point I am popping Champagne with you my guy. cheesy grin

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves. How many states in the east are Apga controlling? That's late Ojukwu's party. This same man contested for president twice or so and his own people did not support him.

‎Adepoju Oluwaseun Wale‎ to Naij.com

April 5, 2015 · 

HOW THE IGBOS BETRAYED OJUKWU AND SOLD THEIR BIRTH RIGHT
The name Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu rings in the heart of many nigerians, especially the Igbo race, where he hails from. Ojukwu, who earned the accolades of the Ikemba (Strength of the Nation) and Dikedioramma ("beloved hero of the masses"wink , was the brave man who spear headed the fight for the survival and development of the Igbo region, and the creation of a new republic (BIAFRA). He gave all he has just to fulfil this mission. He also spent 13 years at the maximum prison, Kirikiri, for this same cause.

As a committed democrat, every single day under an un-elected government hurts him. 'The citizens of this country are mature enough to make their own choices, just as they have the right to make their own mistakes", Ojukwu quoted.

Ojukwu had played a significant role in Nigeria's return to democracy since 1999 (the fourth Republic). He had contested as presidential candidate of his party, All Progressives Grand Alliance(APGA) for the last three of the four elections. Until his illness, he remained the party leader. The party was in control of two states in and largely influential amongst the Igbo ethnic area of Nigeria.

The motive behind the creation of APGA is not to fight for a new soverign state (BIAFRA), but to create a place for the Igbo politicians in the tribalized political settings of Nigeria, to see the Igbo politicians at the peak of national affairs.

The recently concluded Presidential and National Assembly Election has showed us how the so-called Igbo leaders betrayed Ojukwu and sold the Igbos birthright for a morsel of bread. It all started when Gov. Peter Obi was rumoured to decamp to the PDP just to canvass the Igbo nation to vote for an Ijaw man, who has no share of their pains during the Biafran war.

According to Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of the late Ojukwu said 'Obi had made a vow to Ojukwu that he would never deny the Igbo race by leaving APGA for another party'. Bianca reminded Obi of his vow to Ojukwu when the rumour became widespread,but some weeks later, Obi had to move to PDP for his own selfish federal interest.

The news of his decampment spread accross the nooks and crannies of Nigeria, as Bianca promised not to have anything to do with him again, which leads to the disagreement between both of them. Some weeks later, Obi was used to penetrate into APGA, so as to adopt the PDP presidential candidate, President Jonathan. Observations were raised from different quaters, that APGA should have presented her own presidential candidate, who would have been a voice to the Igbo race; since other unpopular parties like NCP, KOWA, AA could present a candidate. The response of the national chairman of APGA (also an APGA senatorial candidate), Chief Victor Umeh ignites criticism from sincere Igbo men, who are against this disastrous decision.

Umeh said "We have been lampooned and condemned because we are supporting President Jonathan – let me tell you quite frankly, until we lead our people on the right track we are wasting our time, Today there are no Igbos contesting for president in the APC, so why align with APC?”
He stated further, “Jonathan has shown respect for the Igbos even if he has challenges running the affairs of the country, most of which are man-made. APGA has no apologies for supporting President Jonathan – what we offer is constructive criticism.You must not oppose government all the time if you are not in government. In developed countries (opposition parties) means those who are not in government but are interested in government." My question to Chief Umeh is, does having your own presidential candidate means you hate Jonathan and who told you that, you lead the Igbo people on the right track.

APGA unfortunately adopted a man that has rejected the Igbos (remember the 2nd niger bridge, the onitsha-enugu road were promised to the Igbos...its construction only began during campaign just to earn the Igbo votes...How many farmers has access to the claimed supply of fertilizer by the federal goverment under Jonathan administration? The Omabala region of Anambra State (Oyi, Anambra East, Anambra West and Ayamelum) where the governor of Anambra, Willie Obiano, hails from lived without electricity for many years, which is the same in many neglected rural area in the Igbo land. Anambra state does not have an Airport (whether local or international), even when her daughter, oduah was the minister of Aviation, the claimed light rail that Jonathan administration lied that they bought has never been seen anywhere in the east. Some of their transformation agenda in Agriculture is to supply machineries to our farmers, Can anyone from the Igbo region tell me if they were given any). Everything Jonathan did for the Igbo people is on paper, but his adoption by this APGA leaders has blinded the eyes of the Igbo people. (I did want any Igbo man to reply what his state gained from the Jonathan government in six years)

Also, the most reverred Reverend father in the East, Rev. father Mbaka, An Igbo descent was widely criticised by N'digbo for his counter attack against the Jonathan administration. Many Igbos were happy when the sitting president wife, who is not a Igbo woman in character, language, ethics and by state of birth almost killed their own priest and almost destroyed the reverred ADORATION ministry of the Eastern people. The funniest of the Mbaka story is an unemployed Igbo man who did a well-bought album tagged 'MBAKA WHY?'. They turned their own priest to a laughing stock, when the south westerners and notherners are celebrating him for his courage. Today, Mbaka said he has been vindicated over Buhari's victory. Mbaka is not interested in a man who is not from the east but bears Azikwe, just to trickishly gather the Igbo peoples vote. He is interested in what the spirit tells him. 'the stone that the builder rejected has now become the chief cornerstone'

THIS BEGAN THE DESTRUCTION OF WHAT OJUKWU BUILT TO CONSOLE HIMSELF FOR THE WAR HE FOUGHT FOR. TODAY, APGA LOST ALL SENATORIAL SEATS AND HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE SEATS IN THE WHOLE NATION. How on Earth can Stella Oduah, who has been widely criticised for gross misconduct in public office, be able to win the respected DUBEM OBAZE from Nsugbe. How on Earth can Chris Uba, who was linked to the Ekitigate saga, be able to win the national chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh in a senatorial challenge. Shame on you Umeh, I hope you have learn to trust the PDP, after you sold your birthright!!!

The whole IGBO land canvassed for the PDP, just for a morsel of bread, when all the bigger share of the PDP 21 billion naira campaign money was spent mainly to the south westerners kings, politicians and people. The Igbos forgot that there should be a balance in our approach to politics. Today, The senate president seat that should have been given to the Igbo descent, is now going to Bukola Saraki of Kwara State. Thanks to Gov. Rochas Okorocha, and Chris Ngige, who deem it fit to join the APC just to get a notable position for the Igbo people, when the likes of Umeh are castigating them.

April 11th will be another contest for the House of Assembly all accross the Nation, I hope and pray that APGA will gather at least a seat. Otherwise, the only sitting APGA governor, Gov. Willie Obiano should be ready to face impeachment from the opposition legislator who are ready to take the state from him or decamp to their sides. Then, that might be the end of APGA, The party that Ojukwu strive to build.

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Blessedward: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Abeg keep quiet. Mr PhD political science
kikikikikikikikikiki...finally PDP has won!!!

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

Forget 2019 for now. Let's pop Champagne to the destruction of Tunubu grin

Guy swerve, We South West respect Tinubu and don't be surprise Aketi will go to Bourdilion to receive blessing from Tinubu. Who is the most respected Politician from your region let compare them.. hahha

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by kolaaderin: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
The next state to align with APC in 2018 is EKITI. Fayose go hear am, him go know say no be by noise .

ariwo ko ni music ooo empty barrel lo Mon pariwo.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Oviconji: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

Guy swerve, We South West respect Tinubu and don't be surprise Aketi will go to Bourdilion to receive blessing from Tinubu. Who is the most respected Politician from your region let compare them.. hahha

cheesy Afonja like to deceive themselves. Tunubu's head have been decapitated and served on a platter, a la carte, to Bubu in front of the world. No face-saving can change that at this point. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

cheesy Afonja like to deceive themselves. Tunubu's head have been decapitated and served on a platter, a la carte, to Bubu in front of the world. No face-saving can change that at this point. cheesy

You still keep ranting, Name one relevant politician that can match with even Fashola from your rgion.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Oviconji: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

You still keep ranting, Name one relevant politician that can match with even Fashola from your rgion.

Peter Obi the great and Obiano are by far better than any southwa.s.te politician. cool

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

Peter Obi the great and Obiano are by far better than any southwa.s.te politician. cool

hahaha joke of the century hahah,, Ambode is even more respected than Obiano..

7 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by ludamix(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Tecno Y3 for sale
There's nothing wring with it just want to sell it because u was using two android phone and I have to let one go

It runs on android 4.4
Long lasting battery life
5mp back camera
5GB internal storage
2 sims slot

For more details and price call me on 070367801951, 08122517724

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Unimaginable123: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Blessedward:
kikikikikikikikikiki...finally PDP has won!!!
all thanks to jimoh Ibrahim and apc
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Engrboat: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

Bro thanks for the update

APC all the way.

Thanks.

Victory for Ondo People

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Unimaginable123: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL them don ban you abi and you rush go create another ID hahaha.. Well we are coming to liberate South East and South South.
ok we are waiting
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
It is good for Fashola to support Akeredolu but bad for Tinubu to do so?
Odaro o

How far bro

OKE ni ooooo

grin grin grin grin grin

I can't fit laugh.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

I don't see Jegede losing

How far bro?

EYI ni oooooo

grin grin grin grin

APC all the way.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=dayo23 post=51395394][/quote]

Congrats bro, We no see all those OKE and EYI warriors anymore,
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

skinning you alive sounds better

How many people or house have you burn so far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
He go soon clear for your eyes.

He don clear for your eyes?

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bolinxman: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
In every electoral contest,an individual must win.I wsh to congratulate our Governor-elect,Barrister Rotimi Akeredolu.
I must commend the various security agencies that participated in the Election,they performed beyond my expectations,Aketi needs our support to succeed in Ondo State.I pray that God will be with him throughout his tenure in Office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

He don clear for your eyes?
Everybody can't be a traitor na.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Choosensam: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by bashydemy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Everybody can't be a traitor na.

So we are a traitor abi?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2016
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by OAUTemitayo: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.
Tinubu a big fool?
First, that statement shows that you are a political tout.
This same Tinubu laid the foundation for political jobbers like you to eat whatever is falling down the table for you.
This is a low-low for you.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Tinubu a big fool?
First, that statement shows that you are a political tout.
This same Tinubu laid the foundation for political jobbers like you to eat whatever is falling down the table for you.
This is a low-low for you.
excuse me everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion ok. What am emphasizing here is that tinubu d jaganban of lagos should kindly stop imposing candidates to his people.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Uhmmmmm.....back from my 24 hours ban............
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Now the election has come and gone and from my observation, APC played everybody including APC supporters, that is why I keep telling people, politicians are not to be trusted. Ondo state has never been in the hand of ACN or APC, which shows how desperate they were to gain control and I tell you going to 2019, APC will be in charge of all SW states. Ali modu sheriff, jimoh ibrahim were absolutely used to destroy PDP but even without that PDP would have still lose the election cos ondo people believe in rotation, it started from ondo north to south then to central now back to north. Mimiko blew up pdp by imposing someone from central to break the circle. Now to AD, AD would not have gotten that vote if not for Oke to show the man popularity. It is even suffice to say that oke is more popular than akeredolu but his popularity diminished the moment bola ilori came out openly to say that tinubu asked them to join forces with oke. Something oke kept denying and tinubu never confirmed. For observers, you wil discover that after the primaries, tinubu was silent. People criticized tinubu for not coming to the rallies, so that he wil come like 2012 and ONDO people wil go against akeredolu again. No way, that was the politics that played out, dont come to our rally so that people can vote for me, seeing me devoid of God father simple. Tinubu understood that power must go to the north, that was why he insisted on Abraham or Sen Ajayi not oke in da first place. Abraham should have been the one to defect not Oke but no he didnt, Akeredolu vs Abraham of a truth was a case of federal vs tinubu and tinubu influence might b d reason abraham never won in d first place, God fatherism. Abraham and boroface didnt collapse their structures for oke that was why APC won in both their unit, ward and LGAs. Its either oke was deceived or it was part of the ploy. APC and tinubu gets what they want ONDO, Oke wil come back and wait till 2024. PDP has been destroyed. But you are only deceiving yourself think aketi has no god father. The god fathers are plenty, he wil start visiting them soon, dont be surprised when he gets to lagos. Bottomline, there are no crisis in APC like we are made to understand, its a politics. APC wil rule for a very long time cos their politicking skills is high grade. Must confess the influence of SW politicians is so high in APC and the reason behind their success. If you can recall PDP started having problems nationally the moment that started having issues in SW. APC is here to stay and anybody that doesnt want that should go and drown in lagos lagoon

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2016
mayoor15:
Now the election has come and gone and from my observation, APC played everybody including APC supporters, that is why I keep telling people, politicians are not to be trusted. Ondo state has never been in the hand of ACN or APC, which shows how desperate they were to gain control and I tell you going to 2019, APC will be in charge of all SW states. Ali modu sheriff, jimoh ibrahim were absolutely used to destroy PDP but even without that PDP would have still lose the election cos ondo people believe in rotation, it started from ondo north to south then to central now back to north. Mimiko blew up pdp by imposing someone from central to break the circle. Now to AD, AD would not have gotten that vote if not for Oke to show the man popularity. It is even suffice to say that oke is more popular than akeredolu but his popularity diminished the moment bola ilori came out openly to say that tinubu asked them to join forces with oke. Something oke kept denying and tinubu never confirmed. For observers, you wil discover that after the primaries, tinubu was silent. People criticized tinubu for not coming to the rallies, so that he wil come like 2012 and ONDO people wil go against akeredolu again. No way, that was the politics that played out, dont come to our rally so that people can vote for me, seeing me devoid of God father simple. Tinubu understood that power must go to the north, that was why he insisted on Abraham or Sen Ajayi not oke in da first place. Abraham should have been the one to defect not Oke but no he didnt, Akeredolu vs Abraham of a truth was a case of federal vs tinubu and tinubu influence might b d reason abraham never won in d first place, God fatherism. Abraham and boroface didnt collapse their structures for oke that was why APC won in both their unit, ward and LGAs. Its either oke was deceived or it was part of the ploy. APC and tinubu gets what they want ONDO, Oke wil come back and wait till 2024. PDP has been destroyed. But you are only deceiving yourself think aketi has no god father. The god fathers are plenty, he wil start visiting them soon, dont be surprised when he gets to lagos. Bottomline, there are no crisis in APC like we are made to understand, its a politics. APC wil rule for a very long time cos their politicking skills is high grade. Must confess the influence of SW politicians is so high in APC and the reason behind their success. If you can recall PDP started having problems nationally the moment that started having issues in SW. APC is here to stay and anybody that doesnt want that should go and drown in lagos lagoon
I av read ur reply here u tried a bit. But I want to quote u here pls and pls Apc doesn't plant sheriff and jimoh to pdp to destabilize oooo. Instead of pdp to restrategised and resolved their issuesbetween themselves, they are busy pointing fingers to Apc. As if they are d one that is going to court that is asking for justice hmmm. Now pdp has lose ondo state. They will still be fighting each other till twenty nineteen when there eyes will clear very well. Why are they dismissing some founding fathers of Pdp hmmm. Well like I always reply here that the downfall of Pdp at hand. They will be destroyed patapata. Sixteen of Pdp is failure.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Bamz555: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by mayoor15(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I av read ur reply here u tried a bit. But I want to quote u here pls and pls Apc doesn't plant sheriff and jimoh to pdp to destabilize oooo. Instead of pdp to restrategised and resolved their issuesbetween themselves, they are busy pointing fingers to Apc. As if they are d one that is going to court that is asking for justice hmmm. Now pdp has lose ondo state. They will still be fighting each other till twenty nineteen when there eyes will clear very well. Why are they dismissing some founding fathers of Pdp hmmm. Well like I always reply here that the downfall of Pdp at hand. They will be destroyed patapata. Sixteen of Pdp is failure.
hmmm.... I still insist that APC one way or the other orchestrated this, INEC supported them why use one faction candidate for edo election and use another for ondo election within 2 months. Internal crisis caused it but Justice Okon Abang as we all know is fingered to be as corrupt like the others DSS raided. He is still a free man cos his rulings has been favouring APC... APC played their game perfectly well, we should all accept it
Re: #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
mayoor15:
hmmm.... I still insist that APC one way or the other orchestrated this, INEC supported them why use one faction candidate for edo election and use another for ondo election within 2 months. Internal crisis caused it but Justice Okon Abang as we all know is fingered to be as corrupt like the others DSS raided. He is still a free man cos his rulings has been favouring APC... APC played their game perfectly well, we should all accept it
pls and pls if u have any thing against justice abang kindly go to the court of law and see justice ok. What is paining me here is that pdp will not agree their mistake lailai. They will rather be pointing fingers to Apc all the time. For u to know Pdp has divided since last year and that is the reason why they don't solve their issues. They are selfish and greedy. If u read what kashamu said u will weep for pdp for downfall in ondo state election. Instead of them to solve their issues. Within themselves and nominate one man among the factions they av, they are just jumping from one court to another like butterfly. Now they av lose ondo state and still pointing fingers to Apc again. In two years to come they will still lose ekiti state again and u will see what is the cause of their downfall. Pdp should go and address their issues among themselves and stop pointing fingers to Apc again ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.