Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Watermelon Farm Needs Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Watermelon Farm Needs Help (868 Views)

My Watermelon farm / My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm / My Watermelon Experiment Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by wumy2020: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
good day professionals in d house, i discovered that my watermelon leave started folding with stunted growth, what could av been d problem?
urgent plss...

Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
OK.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by wumy2020: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
d other side of the leave

Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by felixthrill(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2016
It looks like you don't water it well.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by pamdaniel(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2016
firstly where did u get ur seeds from? secondly; what chemicals have u applied since planting
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by benavatar(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2016
wumy2020:
good day professionals in d house, i discovered that my watermelon leave started folding with stunted growth, what could av been d problem?
urgent plss...
from the picture it shows water deficiency
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by pamdaniel(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
my dear its fungi and nothing else... u have not been treating ur farm
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by wumy2020: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
felixthrill:
It looks like you don't water it well.
I do wet the farm every two days
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by wumy2020: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
pamdaniel:
my dear its fungi and nothing else... u have not been treating ur farm
pls how can I handle the situation
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by wumy2020: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
pamdaniel:
firstly where did u get ur seeds from? secondly; what chemicals have u applied since planting
the seed is hybrid though mixed with local seed
I treated it for pest only
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by pamdaniel(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
I am not going to preach on how lucrative farming water melon or cucumber could be, but I am here to offer u the secrets of great wealth through farming... who said farming does not pay? who said farming is difficult? difficult for those who have no knowledge of the secrets. lectures on watermelon farming have been organised in Lagos, Ibadan and some part of the west and many came out to grab the knowledge, to be frank they have become independent suppliers of the products within their LGA, now I am offering this opportunity to those in Owerri, Aba, PH and enugu who want to get the secrets of watermelon and cucumber farming. lectures Owerri-16/12/2016 Aba- 17/12/2016...
some think that watermelon can only do well in the north, false! it can do well in the east as well... once u know the secrets u are good to go... for those who are impatient and really want to get some good cash within few days I suggest u learn cucumber secret. I shall give u DAT specie that gets u up to 30 cucumber on one vine of cucumber, from ur one plot of land lying waste I can assure u of 300k in 40days with ur startup capital of 25k... interested persons within this zones, Owerri, Aba, PH, Enugu should drop there contacts so we can proceed... participants would have a 40 paged handout for there references after the lectures, 50seeds of watermelon, that is the both specie u shall learn about, first one is good for dry season farming while the second one is good for rainy season farming. 50 seeds of the cucumber specie that has high yield and matures within 40days... whatsapp or call for more inquiry...08068018201. in each of the zones we need only 30persons... fees remain # 5000... payment at arrival. venue: owerri: City chef behind rock view hotel. Aba: Binez hotel.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by wumy2020: 2:53am On Nov 26, 2016
pamdaniel:
I am not going to preach on how lucrative farming water melon or cucumber could be, but I am here to offer u the secrets of great wealth through farming... who said farming does not pay? who said farming is difficult? difficult for those who have no knowledge of the secrets. lectures on watermelon farming have been organised in Lagos, Ibadan and some part of the west and many came out to grab the knowledge, to be frank they have become independent suppliers of the products within their LGA, now I am offering this opportunity to those in Owerri, Aba, PH and enugu who want to get the secrets of watermelon and cucumber farming. lectures Owerri-16/12/2016 Aba- 17/12/2016...
some think that watermelon can only do well in the north, false! it can do well in the east as well... once u know the secrets u are good to go... for those who are impatient and really want to get some good cash within few days I suggest u learn cucumber secret. I shall give u DAT specie that gets u up to 30 cucumber on one vine of cucumber, from ur one plot of land lying waste I can assure u of 300k in 40days with ur startup capital of 25k... interested persons within this zones, Owerri, Aba, PH, Enugu should drop there contacts so we can proceed... participants would have a 40 paged handout for there references after the lectures, 50seeds of watermelon, that is the both specie u shall learn about, first one is good for dry season farming while the second one is good for rainy season farming. 50 seeds of the cucumber specie that has high yield and matures within 40days... whatsapp or call for more inquiry...08068018201. in each of the zones we need only 30persons... fees remain # 5000... payment at arrival. venue: owerri: City chef behind rock view hotel. Aba: Binez hotel.
na how you feel help be that? instead make u tell me wetin I go use, u dey tell me make I. dey come owerri na so life be? owerri resemble US.
use fungus force or z force o, dat one too difficult for u, make I leave am dey come owerri, dey expect me. bros upgrade
Re: My Watermelon Farm Needs Help by pamdaniel(m): 4:55am On Nov 26, 2016
wumy2020:

na how you feel help be that? instead make u tell me wetin I go use, u dey tell me make I. dey come owerri na so life be? owerri resemble US.
use fungus force or z force o, dat one too difficult for u, make I leave am dey come owerri, dey expect me. bros upgrade
my dear the truth is we Nigerians want to be spoon fed, some online here said ur farm needs water I laughed, why did u not go watering? however I told u its fungi why not use ur brains to know its fungicides ur farm needs? I ignored ur question not because I was hiding knowledge but I felt u are running a risk with out the appropriate knowledge. I think I need to grow up and u yourself need to learn up. wish u well

(1) (Reply)

O-pig: How Osun Became A Major Player In Pig Farming (VIDEO) / Organic Liquid Fertilizer for Sale / $5000 To $250,000 Agricultural Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.