Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) (79694 Views)

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? / Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / How Much Is A Paint Rubber Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
eazysally:
I heard my neighbours talking about this rice yesday so is true. Nigerians killing Nigeria since 18 BC to make quick money some idiotas went to china to import these things just to punish his fellow country man....where is the love?

I will blame it on our Customs and SON. So corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Chinese will service you for the money u have. If u have money for original u will be given original products but if u have money for counterfeits u will be provided well with counterfeits. Some nigerians are very wicked for importing the plastic rice. Where is this world turning to anyway

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by lakesider(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
its a lie. I don't believe the story
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by sleeknaija(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
jiinxed:

Blame buhari

must u people always blame d president? Why not blame those greedy Nigerians that decided to import this bad goods.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by plaetton: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
An excellent example of FAKE NEWS and Mass hysteria.

No one, not a single poster has asked the very very important questions.

What is the name of this Woman ?
Where and on what date this event take place ?
What scientific tests were done on the rice to determine that it was not natural rice ?
Did she report to NAFDAC , Any major media or any government Agency ?

Where is the proof that this video was made in Nigeria ?

Is there a living person that can testify that they have purchased or ingested or discovered what they believed to be FAKE RICE ?

The human digestive system cannot digest plastics and other inorganic substances. This is elementary school science.
But of course, science is our greatest weakness in this country.

Our hospitals would have been filled to brims if people were eating plastic rice, as purported.

Reason folks.
Stop behaving like sheep. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
arent the reps supposed to pass a law banning the importation of rice from china?
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Emassive(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Let's ask the President that signed that living dead deal with China... una go soon dey buy Dynamite phones from China. #YuenNaira swap
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Xmen149(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
strategy to increase demand in local rice....who even buys chinese rice and sells in the market sad
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by baybeeboi: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
odomanis:

You have started, make sure you stay till the end.
grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by holums(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
carammel:
It is better we go back to our own local rice.

That's what we were eating before the incoming of foreign rice.

U are rite but Nigerians love foreign things, items even lifestyle which will ruin us in nearest future. There is nothing wrong in producing our own rice then package it!
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why do i suspect a samsung Igbo is involved!!!!!
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Diamondqueen(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
I love Chinese they are creative....

wtf is this They are putting your life in danger and you say they are being creative. Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by mmsen: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
eazysally:
I heard my neighbours talking about this rice yesday so is true. Nigerians killing Nigeria since 18 BC to make quick money some idiotas went to china to import these things just to punish his fellow country man....where is the love?

This rice was produced in China.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by ipledge10(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
potbelly:
i believe a good analysis on the brand of rice is needed before jumping to conclusion...

Like someone below stated this rice is a DEMO. Which i think Means it is not open for public consumption (probably in test stages)

Unfortunately, the greed and wickedness of some people made this land in Nigeria.
well they sell it large scale in china also
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by donmeks123(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
It shall not be well with shocked shocked whosever that import this for his fellow being to consum shocked upon all that Chinese are manufacturing, he chose to enrich himself with this at the detriment of his fellow being.[color=#006600][/color]meanwhile, kudos to Ebonyi state government his excellence, Egr David umahi that ban foreign Rice in his state.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by ipledge10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
naijamerican:

I hope your family dies this Christmas in a huge fire, so you and your useless gene pool will no longer inhabit the earth.

God punish you and the useless toto you fell out of.
thats sad...see what you are wishing someone

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by shukudi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
eazysally:
ise owo awon chukwudi ati obiora ni yen. Toba ya wan ani awon ni onisowo agbaye.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by jice(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
ABAKILIKI RICE ON THE REIGN

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Omo but na rubber rice dey belleful pass na

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by gamargu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yeeebos have done it again. The great importers, the developers of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by petermichaels(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Proffdada:
the rice Chinese people manufactured only for DEMO purposes at food exhibitions but some flat head-chestbeating fraudster will see it as an avenue to import and swindle the innocent angry
Den Y do dey put it in bags and sell it to d pple who decided to swindle the innocent. Don't take them out of d crime. Dey r also part of it. If dey don't produce, no body will buy. Pls. Understand

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by IamProfessorval(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
eazysally:

In August Alsina's voice, I'm saying:

'No love no love no love no love'
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by veeceesynergy: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's real oooooo, I was a victim, d rice chocks, and I tell u, for days, ur body system will be totally disorganised......Govt shuld really do smtin Abt dis

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by kingsol1759(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Samtexjohn1:
A Nigeria lady explained how she fall victim of rubber Rice which China has been producing for at least four years now and it is still in the market.

She said the rice was cooked and left for few days but fail to decompose even after squeezing it with her hands, the rice will rather expand and remain dry. Also said the rice has no smell.

Watch Video by clicking below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNNvaMjITN/

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/rubber-rice-now-in-nigeria-meet-woman.html

Time to may up your mind to start eating locally processed rice that will give you peace of mind..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by symbianDON(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
thank God I have long switched to local rice, which by the way, is more nutritious, safer and cheaper. I just can't imagine eating plastics with tomato stew and chicken grin .....but these china people wicked sha; snake in tomato sauce as 'geisha', corn flour mixed with milk solid as milk and now plastics as rice....black man don see something

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari fault
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Everyday I move around town, I see my country pple. I see dem doin the unthinkable jst to make money... Som are Legal, som are illegal... the illegal ones gat me thinkin aloud... If a pastor can keep a dead corpse in his room for 13yrs, What then are talkin about

If an Alfa can continuously Bleepin another man's wife coz she came for prayers against barrenness, Wat are we then sayin??....If u see the Evil people are committin everyday and nite just to get this money, Then the plastic rice Ish is jst a joke
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by musicwriter(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
This one is small......... because there's something bigger coming.

This's why you have to resist GMO foods, cause this is where its all heading to. The biggest threat is not this Chinese rice, but that white people are working on creating seeds that can only be accessible through them. They're buzy as I speak tweaking our seeds out of extinction to be replaced by one genetically manufactured overseas, and therefore, we must buy their seeds before we farm, our future diet would depend on what they want, we cannot even eat unless they want. The ultimate goal is to control the world's food supply in order to switch-off our brains.

The future seeds would be induced with chlorine or other chemicals that once you eat the food it would alter the part of the brain that makes you resist external control or ask question. This part of the brain would be seriously damaged in third world countries and I see it clearly coming. That's the only way future slavery would work.

This's no conspiracy theory, Britain already did this successfully to China in the mid 1900's when China refused to submit to colonialism and slavery. It's called the opium war. Britain then resorted to producing and shipping foods induced with cocain and heroin into China, until the Chinese population became a junkie population who did whatever Britain wanted. It was only then that a Chinese king under the influence of hallucinatory susbstances signed away Hong Kong and other teritories to Britain. That's how Britain began colonizing China.

Why am I even talking the opium war? Right here under your nose, Bill Gates and Monsanto are already testing it in north east Nigeria as I speak. This's the real threat and gathering danger.

People.......there's a new form of slavery coming. Be warned!!.

The only way out is that we must take control of our native languages and learn science.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by fortunechy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
end time pple importing end time rice frm end time country to similar end time country wia they ve old end time president wia the center can no longer hold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.