Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. (2724 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Calls For Active Youth Participation In Governance (Video) / Ndi Igbo Supports Buhari No To Atiku And PDP / After Winning Election, Akeredolu Wants Ondo Workers To Sacrifice Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Look at attached, brings back memory of their endorsement of Agbaje in Lagos. Agbaje promised he will involve Ibo in Lagos Government. Ambode won, they have been locked out of Governing Lagos since. Now they want Ondo.

They have claimed part of Edo state as Biafra territory. Could Ondo be next?

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by zero8zero(m): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2016
The same Ondo where Ibos & their igwe were flogged.. would there be a part2?... Stubborn Nyanmiri.

Truth is mine*

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Donshegxy10(m): 2:09am On Nov 25, 2016
how many Yoruba participation do we have in the yeast, anyway I dey observe jejely.
oke lo le se sa.
oke is okay.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Do you just wake up, create a blog, tag something to it, screenshot, take it to nairaland and start tribal remarks?...

When did igbos or ibos tell you they want part of ondo govt?...

Who made the remark? Of what relevance is the person?

We are our own problems.... We create enemity within ourselves and still complain about Nigeria being tribalistic..

Be the change you want to see... Even if you didnt create the screenshot, ignore it and move on.. Atleast we all do that when racist remarks are made to blacks in foreign countries?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by kettle84(m): 5:05am On Nov 25, 2016
why would igbos want part of the government of ondo? you people always make and open tribalistic threads on Nairaland just to express your tribalistic nature which you hide in reality.

Ever since the oba of Lagos made the infamous Lagoon statement, I understood the deep rooted tribalism in your hearts.

you sing ONE NIGERIA,yet won't set your heart free of tribalism and hatred of fellow countrymen.

pls leave Igbos out of Ondo politics, they don't care about it.last I checked, FFK and Jimoh Ibrahim have been on each other's throats on tweeter attacking each other.I think those kind of people should be your concern and not igbos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2016
To those two above the url is there (eagleonline.com) go and check it out. What hhappeed to your voice when Ibos shoot attack on Lagos and speak ill of Yorubas?
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2016
kettle84:
why would igbos want part of the government of ondo? you people always make and open tribalistic threads on Nairaland just to express your tribalistic nature which you hide in reality.

Ever since the oba of Lagos made the infamous Lagoon statement, I understood the deep rooted tribalism in your hearts.

you sing ONE NIGERIA,yet won't set your heart free of tribalism and hatred of fellow countrymen.

pls leave Igbos out of Ondo politics, they don't care about it.last I checked, FFK and Jimoh Ibrahim have been on each other's throats on tweeter attacking each other.I think those kind of people should be your concern and not igbos.
Many igbos that lied to you they based in Lagos, some even say they are Lagosian(lol) they are frm Ondo.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Cadamlk: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2016
That is huge political scam. Ondo been one of the state with the most educated citizens,will lack competent individuals to run their political offices? The bright side is Ondo state is not a tribalistic state.They employ any individual irrespective of where you come from ,into civil service,tv/radio stations etc.Political offices? They dont compromise that to non indigens.
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Mrs Akeredolu is Igbo. igbos endorse Akeredolu because one of their daughters is vying for the first lady in ondo state.

this is to all of you who do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2016
For the safety of Igbos in Ondo state I just pray that Akeredolu is not rigged as the winner of the election, the famous lagoon speech will be a child's play compared to what Ondo indigenes will do.
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why is Mrs Akeredolu advocating for Ibos to have representation in Ondo Government?

Because she is Ibo. If Akeredolu wins, it's a win for Ibo and you can expect to have them running Ondo Govt.

See attached article.

Source: http://www.aketi.org/about-aketi/

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by omofunaab(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okorocha went to akure to remind the igbos there that akeredolu is their in-law

Well my advice to igbos residing in akure is that peradventure Aketi is rigged in as the winner, they should start packing their bags ooooo and immediately depart akure.

Akure is entirely a different breed of the yoruba race, them no dey take nonsense.

You guys should remember how your eze was mercilessly flogged by akure youths.

Akure people no get any chill at all

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Akeredolu has won already. Those shouting Oke and Jegede are paid Tinubu and Mimiko supporters
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
You guys remember Chris Ngige?

Ibos, his own kinsmen, did not deny that he is a good politician or that he could not govern well...they refused to vote for him simply on the grouds that he is in the same party eith Yorubas.

If an Iboman in association with Yoruba is viewed as a non entity in Iboland, why should our similar views of a Yorubaman in association with Ibo be viewed as tribalism?

Say NO to AKETI!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by rayblast(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Afonjas always creating fake news in their blogs, wetij concern Igbo people with Ondo State? Igbo people must be ya nightmares

Don't be sillly
pls go and do ur findings very well most of d Plaza 's in Akure na igbo people get am. We sell our inheritance(old buildings)cheaply and run to Anoda state.In d next 8years an Igbo man will contest as d governor in Ondo and he will win .
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
I don't care but Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by danot1030: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2016
I once told someone that the Igbos will be the major instrument in promoting APC. The Igbos are not good at initiative, they always come last but later becomes the tool to drive every initiatives, you can call them the catalyst.
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2016
We did it!
Whether you are on Oke side, Akeredolu side, Jegede side, we must now accept the outcome and rally together for the sake of Ondo people and continuity in our region. Ondo people have always been outside of the political tent with rest, but they are with us now. This is a cause for jubilation.

You recall the moves recently of bringing Lagos and Ibile Holdings into the fold Oodua Investment and the reenergization of the DAWN programme to integrate. Lagos has commited to spend strategically to develop the hinterland so that our people living in Akure, Ogbomosho, as far as Ilorin will have easy commute via modern modes of transportation to move commerce and trade around. You can live in Akure and commute daily to Lagos or Ota to work. Improved productivity. You can take weekend to move from Lagos and go hinterland to see culture and traditions, it boosts wellbeing.

Our leaders have programmes to improve this region. We get most out of it when the political agenda guiding us is uniform and not in conflict.

We will sort out the differences later, as you all know. For now this win for APC in Ondo is a win for Yorubaland, period, and we should celebrate it.

May Oduduwa continue to bless Yorubaland, Ase!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by dayo23(f): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
We did it!
Whether you are on Oke side, Akeredolu side, Jegede side, we must now accept the outcome and rally together for the sake of Ondo people and continuity in our region. Ondo people have always been outside of the political tent with rest, but they are with us now. This is a cause for jubilation.

You recall the moves recently of bringing Lagos and Ibile Holdings into the fold Oodua Investment and the reenergization of the DAWN programme to integrate. Lagos has commited to spend strategically to develop the hinterland so that our people living in Akure, Ogbomosho, as far as Ilorin will have easy commute via modern modes of transportation to move commerce and trade around. You can live in Akure and commute daily to Lagos or Ota to work. Improved productivity. You can take weekend to move from Lagos and go hinterland to see culture and traditions, it boosts wellbeing.

Our leaders have programmes to improve this region. We get most out of it when the political agenda guiding us is uniform and not in conflict.

We will sort out the differences later, as you all know. For now this win for APC in Ondo is a win for Yorubaland, period, and we should celebrate it.

May Oduduwa continue to bless Yorubaland, Ase!
a very sensible comment
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Afonja just changed color.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by realglobe: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2016
ikennaf1:
Afonja just changed color.

My brother.. I'm in shock... Afonjas are truly the problem with Nigeria... Peep the below from the same afonja that has now created over 20 pro akeredolu threads on NL

OPCNAIRALAND:
You guys remember Chris Ngige?
Ibos, his own kinsmen, did not deny that he is a good politician or that he could not govern well...they refused to vote for him simply on the grouds that he is in the same party eith Yorubas.
If an Iboman in association with Yoruba is viewed as a non entity in Iboland, why should our similar views of a Yorubaman in association with Ibo be viewed as tribalism?
Say NO to AKETI!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Yes, and im glad you are embracing it, as rightly depicted in your pose. grin
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by realglobe: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2016
omofunaab:
Okorocha went to akure to remind the igbos there that akeredolu is their in-law

Well my advice to igbos residing in akure is that peradventure Aketi is rigged in as the winner, they should start packing their bags ooooo and immediately depart akure.

Akure is entirely a different breed of the yoruba race, them no dey take nonsense.

You guys should remember how your eze was mercilessly flogged by akure youths.

Akure people no get any chill at all
How markate smh.. you tinubites will learn by force
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by realglobe: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Yes, and im glad you are embracing it, as rightly depicted in your pose. grin
typical afonja.. chameleonic character but I'm happy nonetheless that Tinubu is down and out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:58am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:

My brother.. I'm in shock... Afonjas are truly the problem with Nigeria... Peep the below from the same afonja that has now created over 20 pro akeredolu threads on NL

Ive created pro-Yoruba posts. Nothing ive said is pro Akeredolu. Get sense and speak like a Nigerian instead of stammering like a Biafran.
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by Africonji: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Yoloba people are shameless betrayers. Their land is a conquered territory by AwusaFoolani and Igbos. Awusa dominate them politically and igbos dominate them economically.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:00am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:

typical afonja.. chameleonic character but I'm happy nonetheless that Tinubu is down and out cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you for acknowledging Yoruba politics. grin

Instruction to Biafra.

Real politics... has little to do with ideas, values, and imagination... and everything to do with manoeuvres, intrigues, plots, paranoia, betrayals, a great deal of calculation, no little cynicism, and every kind of con game.
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by realglobe: 5:00am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ive created pro-Yoruba posts. Nothing ive said is pro Akeredolu. Get sense and speak like a Nigerian instead of stammering like a Biafran.
So when you were writing against Aketi and him having an igbo inlaw, you forgot that all yoruba states need to come under the APC umbrella? delete your account if you still have any honor.. typical afonja.. smh

https://www.nairaland.com/3488059/political-victory-yorubaland
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:
Yoloba people are shameless betrayers. Their land is a conquered territory by AwusaFoolani and Igbos. Awusa dominate them politically and igbos dominate them economically.

Hahahahajajahahahahaha.....

Now, Yoruba should be the one upset that Akeredolu won. Instead, Ibo is the one lamenting and gnashing teeth. What a world!

Next Oodua meeting is in Ekiti, we expect to see Aketi there joor.. .

Biafra can go hug Trump! Hahahahahaha.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Supports Akeredolu, Wants Participation In Ondo Govt. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:

So when you were writing against Aketi and him having an igbo inlaw, you forgot that all yoruba states need to come under the APC umbrella? delete your account if you still have any honor.. typical afonja.. smh

https://www.nairaland.com/3488059/political-victory-yorubaland

Its part and parcel of the political intrigues we are reputed for. Your grandfathers witnessed it in Ibadan and in Lagod. Your Ojukwu witnessed it in Aburi. Your Ekwueme witnessed the same in 1999. Your warlord Kanu is witnessing it in Kuje and you just witnessed it overnight in Ondo. Teach it to your children that they will be shown this intriguness when our children become major players in Nigerian politics.

Its nothing new, you have seen it before, you are seein it now and will see it again soon...so why waste time worrying yourself over my traits to betray and backstab you by my intrigues? If after 50yrs you still havent learnt to know that im coming to stab you in your back and betray you then you are not fit to be in the same political landscape as Yoruba. The quicker you get Biafra the better for you....assuming you can convince that backstabber Obasanjo to sign the agreement to grant Biafra!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Shehu Sani / Where Is Bola Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.