Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? (880 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 / Make Money As A Fiverr Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by Chigozie1(m): 2:13am On Nov 25, 2016
I'm trying to get into the business of animated video creation and selling it on fiverr, gigbucks and some other places.
What software can I use?
Is there more to it than just creating animated videos?
Your assistance would be kindly appreciated. Thanks
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by olaolaking: 2:33am On Nov 25, 2016
explaindo, easysketch, videomakerfx
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2016
It depends on how deep you want to go and the models you use. Simple animation you can go with the suggestion above, complex professional animation 3dmax is the best I know.
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by olaolaking: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
grossintel:
It depends on how deep you want to go and the models you use. Simple animation you can go with the suggestion above, complex professional animation 3dmax is the best I know.
The types of animations in fiverr are not complex enough
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by Chigozie1(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for your answers
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by lhawarl1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am Learning
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
olaolaking:
explaindo, easysketch, videomakerfx

How can I get these software for free? A good download site would help. Thanks.
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by olaolaking: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
moendowed:

How can I get these software for free? A good download site would help. Thanks.
I bought them on fiverr last year. I don't know if the link still exists.
Re: What Software Can I Use To Create Animated Videos For A Fiverr Gig??? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
olaolaking:

I bought them on fiverr last year. I don't know if the link still exists.

Perhaps u could send a brother if u still have them?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With Live Digital Marketing Training / How To Earn 100btc With The Least Amount Of 0.0005btc = 300naira Within 30days / Who Can Help Me Withdraw Money From My Fiverr Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.