Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism (42045 Views)

Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Obaflow ,lagata And Adeniyi Johnson And Baraka Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Mzgracie(f): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
4peace:

And you believe she is the one using that account?

This lady's name has been dragged into serious mud for some weeks now.

Her ex stole her name was all over the internet as if she was the one that stole.
Another ex having issues with his fans,it is her fault again.
Nawa oo
I seriously do not understand. No wonder we r still backward
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by thoollz: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
Lmaooo.. Wen u play wit pigs.. Somehow they will roll u inside mud. Toyin is not alws lucky wit her men. She's alws rolling wit the wrong pple .
My advice? Look for one old man and marry. Old men takia of ladies more.. This young dudes arnt loyal
Because young ladies are loyal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by dilini(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmmm... na wa o!

O mu cigar, o fa igbo, o wa oko ti ti... o wa prick ga na, on.i v.ibra.tor, o she gbogbo e... All these Afonja stunts ehn grin grin grin grin...

so the babe na BIG TIME hustler? Wetin person no go hear for this Nollywood runz..

My 2cents sha...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by adedayoa2(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
Lmaooo.. Wen u play wit pigs.. Somehow they will roll u inside mud. Toyin is not alws lucky wit her men. She's alws rolling wit the wrong pple .
My advice? Look for one old man and marry. Old men takia of ladies more.. This young dudes arnt loyal
wrong wrong, you're so wrong. Some old men are worse than the so called young guys. They're called agbayas, moreover why drag Toyin into this? No be she steal phone (that's if Segus actually stole the phone), no be she say make her ex husband fool himself for media. People should just allow this girl.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
nairaland now extension of twitter and instagram. smh
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Emassive(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yeye people from the brown roof Republic where am still going back home to tomorrow. They can shame person..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by delishpot: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cai, the other girl just withdraw from the battle. She can not come and go and die for another mans matter
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Those tweets just made my day grin....vjay smells like fish...iranu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:

It's so sad that this was written by a Nigerian graduate cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by allobright17: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
Old man to marry how?so I should also look for old woman to marry since you younger ladies are executive heart-breakers and cheating machines?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
midehi2:

just hear yourself undecided
thank God its a lady who just replied jlopez grin.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
Another sugar baby sighted grin.na all these ones Jimoh Ibrahim wan employ for sugar factory
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by summerflame(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pylony:
Are you also hook up to an old man or just giving advice through the window?
The leaking punny LovePeddler' is talking from experience
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by summerflame(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even if just a drop of brain, get some. Your brain is working anticlockwise. Didn't u see where he said he went through her DM?? seriously, u can't even comprehend and assimilate. U are a goat. How has been your day dear?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by summerflame(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Point of corrections, she's a drop out

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Pylony(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
summerflame:
The leaking punny LovePeddler' is talking from experience
I guess as much
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by olopaooo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
And these are role models.. Fools.. Oshi
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by JLopez(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

stf mr holier dan thou
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by JLopez(f): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
allobright17:
Old man to marry how?so I should also look for old woman to marry since you younger ladies are executive heart-breakers and cheating machines?
Awww boo boo except u my love ..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by JLopez(f): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
lefulefu:

thank God its a lady who just replied jlopez grin.
lefulefu:

Another sugar baby sighted grin.na all these ones Jimoh Ibrahim wan employ for sugar factory

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by allobright17: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
Awww boo boo except u my love ..
grin grin grin Ma heart skipped when I read the post.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by warriorPedigree: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
sugar daddy corper, olosho.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by JLopez(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
warriorPedigree:

sugar daddy corper, olosho.
sugar son jobless b!tch
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's a shame! this celebs are wat the young chilren are looking up to as role models, bt look at all this scam they are causing in the society, toyin if u are nt careful with all men u are dating, it could be the end of u! i dont pray 4 u to end or anytin as such thou, bt pls be careful ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
stf mr holier dan thou

And the stupidity goes on....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by warriorPedigree: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:
sugar son jobless b!tch
Ashawooooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by lonelydora: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
JLopez:

I just hope you don't have sugar daddies? Old men are people's husbands
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by pwettyesther(f): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Endtime couple undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by Uruanguy(m): 2:59am On Nov 26, 2016
JLopez:

Old men abi? Na your papa she go marry rubbish! Your type always look for old made men so that u'll kill him with 10rounds ofsex a day... Later you'll claim his property and start your professional philandering life with small boyz kontinue ....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by chubinwa(m): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2016
hmmmm.. ppl get mouth sha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism by KingSango(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Exposed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.