Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The DANGER Of Buying Ibeju Lekki Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The DANGER Of Buying Ibeju Lekki Land (617 Views)

Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Ibeju Lekki Land With Cofo At 50% Off It Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DANGER Of Buying Ibeju Lekki Land by younglawya(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Every day I wake up and come on this forum and I discover one new estate or the other in Ibeju lekki The thing subscribers need to know is that a lot of that area is under legal tussle in courts or under government acquisition. Some days ago I was briefed by a client to do some investigation. I arranged for a surveyor to go there. He charted the location and it came up boldly. UNDER GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. Sad thing is that the client has already paid. The developer refused to return money. In the past also I did some investigation for a man who bought land meant for dredging. See wahala . Barr Mark can be reached on 07037836881 for enquiries[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: The DANGER Of Buying Ibeju Lekki Land by laudate: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
younglawya:
Every day I wake up and come on this forum and I discover one new estate or the other in Ibeju lekki The thing subscribers need to know is that a lot of that area is under legal tussle in courts or under government acquisition. Some days ago I was briefed by a client to do some investigation. I arranged for a surveyor to go there. He charted the location and it came up boldly. UNDER GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. Sad thing is that the client has already paid. The developer refused to return money. In the past also I did some investigation for a man who bought land meant for dredging. See wahala . Barr Mark can be reached on 07037836881 for enquiries

So how can you know the genuine estates from the fake ones? Some of them even include an excision number in their brochures. Can this be checked online, to see if it is legit?
Re: The DANGER Of Buying Ibeju Lekki Land by younglawya(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Still applicable in2020
Re: The DANGER Of Buying Ibeju Lekki Land by younglawya(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2020
laudate:

So how can you know the genuine estates from the fake ones? Some of them even include an excision number in their brochures. Can this be checked online, to see if it is legit?

Just simply contact a lawyer to do a search at alausa

(1) (Reply)

Inside Opic Estate Agbara Vip Estate Land For Sale / Acquire 2 Plots For N1,650k Each In Our Estate In Owerri And Get A Third Free / Office Space (shared Office) At Utako Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.