Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? (2705 Views)

Gather Here If You Ever Dressed Like This / Drunk Guy Said “I Just Had S*x With Your Mum” And This Happened / What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by youngsahito(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
We all know how the PTA Meeting goes… We all wants our Parent to look very Sweet so you Friends don’t make fun of you.Some students even wants their Mum or Dad to look super cool as if there is an Award for best dress during the Meeting.Be Sincere,What will you do if your Mum dressed like this to your PTA meeting?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by feodan: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Im Gonna Go Back Home Nd Deny her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by Laface10: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Na so
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by okekekelechib(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yes oooooo. Dts wen ur a leader of ISAKABA GROUP. I will dismother her tight.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by odogwu190(m): 3:14am On Nov 26, 2016
These question is for yoruba pple,ageg were una dey make una ans that question...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by jeff1607(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
OYA GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I DONT THINK THATS HER REAL FACE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
''where are you going??
Go back!!!!!! go back!!!!
Na by force to disgrace me?. Go back''
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mum Dressed Like This To Your PTA Meeting? by peckebu(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
mummy my friend just called me and said pta meeting has been cancelled I will collect cane in school with honour

(1) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl ( Episode 1 ) / The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny / How I Got My Nick Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.