Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To Iphone 7 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To Iphone 7 (449 Views)

I will bypass your iPhone 6s to iPhone 11 pro max. Hurry now!! / Transfer Whatsapp Chat History From Iphone To Andriod And Vice Versa In Lagos / 100% stable chip Now Available To Unlock any locked Iphone 6s to iphone 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To Iphone 7 by ammyour4: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2016
"I bought a new iPhone 7 to my girlfriend as the birthday gift, I helped her switching all data including contacts, notes, calendar and more from the old iPhone 6 to iPhone 7, however, I just don't know how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone 7, anyone who can help?"

If you also met the similar problem, well, you come to the right place. Here I just get a good idea. iPhone Data Recovery is the comprehensive data management tool, with its help, you can not only recover data from iPhone, you can also backup & restore iPhone data, erase iPhone data, fix the abnormal iOS system, what's more, you can one click to sync your WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone and Android devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4t2HTBldsQ

Read more:

Recover deleted whatsapp messages from iPhone

Transfer whatsapp messages from iPhone to Samung S7
Re: How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To Iphone 7 by emmaprog: 5:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Do you know that the best way to promote your business products and services is to make sure that your business have a website? And not only that, to constantly and frequently advertise your business to millions of internet users. Let's design you a professional & attractive website today!

Get a great Website today @ affordable price
Emmy-Tech Software Solution System
Email: info@emmy-tech.com
Tel: +2348158174390
Whatsapp: +2347030303929

(1) (Reply)

sold / Very Clean Wiko Lenny 2 For Quick Sale @20k Fi / Tecno L9 Plus Gold For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.