Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Make legitimate money Investing In GOLD COINS on the Internet - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make legitimate money Investing In GOLD COINS on the Internet (1297 Views)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make legitimate money Investing In GOLD COINS on the Internet by OluAbuja(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2005
Dear Friend,

I want to thank God for your life and business for the past 11 months. Indeed God has been faithful to you and I.

In the last 11months we all have been involved in one form of business or the other and you probably got some profits and also some losses here and there. Let me inform you that whatever experiences you had will only make you a better person.

Friend, I am embarking on a very profitable e-venture in 2006 and i would want you to be part of it.  I call it "PROJECT 100"

In March 2004, Abuja Internet Club was set up to promote the exploration and exploitation of resources on the Internet and so far we have been achieving that purpose.

The membership of this club has risen to up to 5000 people across the country and a few other guys from Peru, France England, The USA, Ghana, Benin Republic e.t.c.

To be candid, some of my club members are active while many of them are dormant and skeptical about the Internet and its opportunities. They procrastinate and doubt what they see and read on the Internet and i wonder how they will make money if they don't take the necessary financial risks involved.

The truth is that since i resigned from my N50,000 per month salary in February 2004, I have spent and earned thousands of naira/dollar through the Internet and i am going to earn more in 2006.

Friend, you are therefore invited to join me get prepared to make hundreds/thousands of naira/dollars through the Internet in 2006 by attending the last ecommerce seminar for the year 2005.

I am personally going to lead just 100 members of the club to make money from December 2005 to December 2006 and a lot of testimonies must definitely follow.

Therefore, it is instructive for you to belong to the PROJECT 100 as i invite you to the seminar on making money from Gold through the Internet.

WHAT YOU WILL GET AT THIS END OF YEAR SEMINAR

1. Where and How to make money selling GOLD COINS on the Internet?
2. 10 places on the Internet where to Invest in Gold.
3. How to convert your Gold into Naira or dollars and get paid here in Nigeria.

The seminar will take place in Lagos.

LAGOS SEMINAR :Date: Saturday 10th December 2005       
Time: 9a.m. prompt.   Fee: N10,000.00 per participant.
Venue: House 8, B Close, 21 Road, Festac Town, Lagos. 08056201612

Two ways to make your payment
1. Pay the seminar fee into my account at any branch of 
   STB nation wide to account name Oludaisi Joseph with 
   account number 01263758901152. Come along with your
   payment slip to the seminar venue. call me when you pay.
2. Bring the cash to the seminar venue either in Abuja or 
   Lagos on the seminar day (No bonus for you if you pay at the venue)

BONUSES: The first 30 people who make their payment on or before 13th December 2005, will get the following;

1. I will give you $23 worth of Gold instantly and use the $23 worth of gold to set up your own gold website like mine (www.omotola.22usd.com). My wife and daughter also operate this gold business.
NB: I will pay the gold into your egold account, so go and register for the e-gold account at http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=2476696. Don't bother to register if you already have an egold account.

2. I will give you 10 websites that will allow you send sms free on the Internet.

Friends, this is a rare opportunity for you to invest in. The truth is that once i have 100 people in this Project, i will not accept any other person. I am going to work with this 100 people and ensure that they make money before XMAS gauranteed.

My testimony is that my wife, daughter and I and some of my close friends are already making money from this Gold business. You too can do it only if you are interested.

Rush now and make your payment. I am waiting for your phone call when payment is done.

Lastly, you must book a seat and register your interest by sending a mail to me immediately you read this mail to internetcash@sephix.net.

Once i have 100 people, the doors will be closed. Take a decision now.

NB: Check page 2 of The Guardian Newspaper on Wednesday 30th November 2005 for the same advert.

Cheers

Olu Joseph
President, www.abujainternetclub.com

(1) (Reply)

What About "olden Day Pendulum Clock": / EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT WAEC / Buy Press,pre -press,post Press Printing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.