Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

FG And ASUU To Resolve All Pending Issues Within 3 Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG And ASUU To Resolve All Pending Issues Within 3 Days (405 Views)

IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / ASUU Update: Senate Begs ASUU To Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG And ASUU To Resolve All Pending Issues Within 3 Days by Dapromzy333(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, in an on going efforts to bring the lingering issues between the Academic Staff Union of Universities and the Federal Government to a stop, has brokered a two week deadline for the two parties to settle all pending issues. ....

In meeting held on Thursday which had the senate president, Minister of education and the leadership of ASUU in attendance, the senate president urged the two parties to find a way to resolve the three outstanding issues remaining.

One of the issues is that of earned allowances, the other is the paying of the salaries and allowances of the staff of university primary schools and the payment of 15 per cent of the education budget for each year to the University Education Committees. Both the ASUU president and the Minister of education thanked the Senate president for his intervention and assured him that the issues will be resolved in 3 days.

http://myschoolvilla.com/forum2_theme_112474269.xhtml?tema=609
Re: FG And ASUU To Resolve All Pending Issues Within 3 Days by Damibiz(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Let them better do it bcus i dont want to spend 5years in the university oooh
Re: FG And ASUU To Resolve All Pending Issues Within 3 Days by babyfaceafrica: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Need Of Bitcoin Contact Me / Please How Do I Retreave My Waec Details / Ineedtutors.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.