Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Could She Be Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could She Be Pregnant? (610 Views)

Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period / Top Ten Signs You Might Be Pregnant / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Pregnant? by nnabsc(m): 1:48am On Nov 07, 2009
hi all,
am new to the forum.I decided to ask this cos i ve bin around nairaland and seen how u guys help each other.

Well,ishe my wife.
she is breastfeeding a six month old.
she has had only  one period since giving birth.

so we were maknig love the other wn the condom broke right in the act.That was 8 days to her expected period and she has a 26 days cycle.
Fortunatley there was no ejaculation yet so i assumed nothing.

somedays later she reported she didnt see her period.i said it will come.
its 5 days now and yet no sign of the period.
A home pregnancy test today gave a negative

am confused,could she be she preggy?
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Shola2009(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2009
yea.she could.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Godmother2: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
you should have taken preventive measures, know she is still nursing. Anyway, I saw this somewhere and I hope it helps. Your wife should understand it better.

If you have a 30-day monthly circle,
Authomatically, you start ovulating on the 15th day after your period.
You start counting from the first day your period actually starts.
Now 2 get your ideal "safe period", you count 2 days before this 15th day (which is automatically the 13th day).That is your strongest time of the month to get pregnant.
Next, you look at the actual 15th day and 2 days after the 15th day, which is the 17th day.

These are the periods when u are most likely to conceive if you have unprotected sex.

Other than those days, I dont think there is a strong possibilty of your wife being pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Health Matter / Cure Your Tuberculosis And Other Ailments / How To Improve Your Brain Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.