Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is She Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Pregnant. (924 Views)

She's Pregnant For Her Husband And He Ask Her To Abort It / Help A Nairalander, She's Breastfeeding A 4months Baby, Now She's Pregnant. / Woman Told She's Pregnant Gives Birth 15 Hours Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Pregnant. by nnabsc(m): 2:03am On Nov 07, 2009
she is my wife.

she is breastfeeding a six month old.

the condom broke in the midst of the act 8 days b4 her expected menses.

Luckily there was no ejaculation yet so i assumed nothing.
8 days later she told me she didnt see it.i said it will come.
five days after,she still hasnt seen it.
A home pregnancy test today,5 days after read negative,but yet no period.
pls can she?i need an answer urgently
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Akinagirl(f): 3:42am On Nov 07, 2009
Her hormones may be out of whack. her cycle is changing. Also she is breastfeeding which can also have an affect. Just keep it cool. She might not be pregnant. And also, It maybe be too early to tell. Tell her to take another home pregnancy test in the morning. The HCG levels are higher then.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by nnabsc(m): 3:47am On Nov 07, 2009
Thanks Akinagirl for ur response.
she actually did the home pregnancy test in the morning,with the first urine of the day.
Any,will try again.
Thnaks once again
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Akinagirl(f): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2009
No problem at all.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
Where are all the ladies in the house, i beg come answer fast as the dude need it fast oh
Re: Is She Pregnant. by ritaNL: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
She's not pregnant. The delayed might be because she's still breastfeeding.
Relax man and continue enjoyin the do.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by muffins(f): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
She's pregnant and you're responsible. undecided
Re: Is She Pregnant. by chi21: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
say cool every woman is different but our bodies changes every 6 month their is nothing to be worried about
Re: Is She Pregnant. by dominique(f): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
even if she is, i dont think there's enough HCG in her urine to confirm pregnancy @ that stage. you guys should take another test just to be sure.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
You people wanna make this man run away from home oh
Re: Is She Pregnant. by ubiaa5(f): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
she might not be pregnant,since she is breastfeeding her period might be a little erratic,but if she is never late she could be,i got pregnant with my second baby when d first was five months,so its not strange.Britney spears had her babies 11mths apart.gdluck.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by nnabsc(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
Thanks all for ur response.

she has seen it,10 days after.

@ubiaa,i know there isnt anything strange there.My friend giot prgnant with the 2nd wn the 1st was 2 months while a cousin got pregnant wn the 1st was just 1 mth. so i know it happens

Thank u once again
Re: Is She Pregnant. by ubiaa5(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
:Dur welcome,wow i can hear d relief in ur voice,from now on get tear proof condom.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
nnabsc:

Thanks all for your response.

she has seen it,10 days after.

@ubiaa,i know there isnt anything strange there.My friend giot prgnant with the 2nd wn the 1st was 2 months while a cousin got pregnant wn the 1st was just 1 mth. so i know it happens

Thank u once again

I dont even know what to say oh, Should i say congratulations?
Re: Is She Pregnant. by nnabsc(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
fhemmy,wateva u say is accepted.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 1:15am On Nov 14, 2009
nnabsc:

fhemmy,wateva u say is accepted.

i am happy to hear that all turns out the way you want. . . . good luck, next time, use a real condom and not the Abakaliki made grin
Re: Is She Pregnant. by N101: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
Probably not likely. If the condom broke not long after her last period, THEN you might have a real reason to worry.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
N101:

Probably not likely. If the condom broke not long after her last period, THEN you might have a real reason to worry.

cheiiii, u must have a degree in sexology oh . . . .Lol
Re: Is She Pregnant. by nnabsc(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2009
Fhemmy, u can say wateva u like,ok.
I guess all those ppl that comment that no method of contraceptive is 100 percent efficient are talking abt the Abakaliki made.
I have read and so many times that condoms do break and i ,trust all of dem are from abakaliki.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2009
nnabsc:

Fhemmy, u can say wateva u like,ok.
I guess all those ppl that comment that no method of contraceptive is 100 percent efficient are talking abt the Abakaliki made.
I have read and so many times that condoms do break and i ,trust all of dem are from abakaliki.

People needs to know when a joke is a joke.
Chill, it is just an online thread.
Re: Is She Pregnant. by N101: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
Fhemmmy:

cheiiii, u must have a degree in sexology oh . . . .Lol

Ah Fhemmmy, you see, I have in my possession "The Big Book of Women's Problems". 

I can lend it to you if you like  grin grin grin
Re: Is She Pregnant. by coolier(f): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
nnabsc:

pls can she?i need an answer urgently

Are you scared at the thought of your wife being pregnant so soon after the first one or excited at the thought of a second baby?
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2009
N101:

Ah Fhemmmy, you see, I have in my possession "The Big Book of Women's Problems". 

I can lend it to you if you like  grin grin grin

Thanks but NO Thanks
Re: Is She Pregnant. by lovelynk(f): 2:13am On Nov 16, 2009
coolier:

Are you scared at the thought of your wife being pregnant so soon after the first one or excited at the thought of a second baby?

Excited ke?Me thinks he is afraid of his wife bcoming prgnant again so soon,otherwise why would he use a condom?
Re: Is She Pregnant. by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Nov 16, 2009
The guy wanna enjoy his wife a little before another Mini-him

(1) (Reply)

Attention Tussle Between Husband And Child: The Relationship Balance / Protect The Future, Stop Child Abuse! / Why Do Nigerians Say Sorry Even When They Are Not At Fault ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.