Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Turn Your Old Roof Into New With Solacoat! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Old Roof Into New With Solacoat! (935 Views)

Thinking Of De-roofing? Simply Restore With #SOLACOAT! / Cool Buildings Without Electricity...just Solacoat! / Turn Your Old Roof Into New Without Re-roofing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Old Roof Into New With Solacoat! by CoolAmbience(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Save over 50% renovation cost!
Turn your old degraded roof into new.
Just restore with Solacoat!
With up to 20 years guaranty.

You may contact us via info@procorrsolutions.com or call +234-8039352489

1 Share

Re: Turn Your Old Roof Into New With Solacoat! by WooodSI: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Usually it is expensive to replace the roof, I'm interested in what materials you work with and what your prices are. So, we also need to replace the roof , at first I thought that only part of it. But after we called the experts in asbestos removal melbourne, we realized that we need to replace the entire roof. And all because we have asbestos there. As you possibly know, this is a very dangerous material that can cause terrible diseases. So we need to get rid of it as soon as possible. But it will probably cost us a fortune.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Old Roof Into New With Solacoat! by Nikra(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
WooodSI:
Usually it is expensive to replace the roof, I'm interested in what materials you work with and what your prices are. So, we also need to replace the roof , at first I thought that only part of it. But after we called the experts in asbestos removal melbourne, we realized that we need to replace the entire roof. And all because we have asbestos there. As you possibly know, this is a very dangerous material that can cause terrible diseases. So we need to get rid of it as soon as possible. But it will probably cost us a fortune.
Do these guys provide discounts?

(1) (Reply)

EGG Suppliers Needed / What Can I Do With 50k / Deal With Galvanized Drywall Metal Stud At Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.