Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt (83736 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by photoshoot(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
oh I see, unilag shild

Lol, yelzz. tongue

You have done costume day, you have done cultural day. Okay. cheesy
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=CentaurXX post=51361305][/quote]

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
This peeps have not been to Nigeria before.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by CentaurXX: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=KissChrix post=51361362][/quote]

2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by gregyboy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
No breast no back this what call offerless babe nd still wit long skirt still atract ugandan men chaii dey need to go check der manhood ooh bcus if dem cum naija na konji go killl dem if dem see babe wen dey use pant as bumshot
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Richy4(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Weselion:
This peeps have not been to Nigeria before.

I am telling you...I was expecting a "low and hold"....But I saw a smartly dressed young lady.....in my uni those days, they ask Mass Com students to start wearing uniforms.....Sky Blue and Black, with hope that it will reduce indecent dressing in their department...

The girls started sewing the skirts to look as short as an inter house sports skirts....The lecturers got no mouth to ask them to reverse back to whatever they were wearing before...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by princefaculty(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even seminary no go ban this na, na wah o
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Originalsly: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm...... she's a law student and fighting against rules instead of trying to change them. Poor lawyer in the making.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by arowstev2000: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Uganda u mean the Flat head republic

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Ebunshow: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
OK
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by davibid: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=15pt]In east Africa weird things are normal to them

While

Normal things are weird to them[/size]

If she had worn g-strings to teach her pupils they would have applauded her

Smh
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by marceloz99: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good day NLanders. I wanna use this medium to invite u all to d Lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry. We hosting an international crusade at our headquarters (Ijesha,amuwo odofin,Lagos state.) on the 26th and 27th of November, 2016, titled ”HOPE FOR THE NEEDY”. I urge each and every one of us to come so as to experience the manifestation of God's power live.I assure you that as you come,all that seems impossible in your life will surely b made possible. Thank you all. Time- 8a.m #Godisnotdead
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by emi14: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is a fat lies. I am in Uganda now. What is the name of the university? This is church outfit in this country. Students dresses as the like to class but modest here. Mind the economic recession in your country and leave other peaceful countries with styles that work for them. Liars like your information minister....lai.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by cornel994(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is dat a mini skirt? I was disappointed was expectin to c sumtin rili mini
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Domnick(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is funny oo What is wrong with this skirt now #Womenincharge
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Genea(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, yelzz. tongue

You have done costume day, you have done cultural day. Okay. cheesy
lolx and we yaf graduate cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by doublefreez(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
The skirt seem okay in our society, but whats okay in one place may be abhorred in another. lets not be quick to judge the authorities especially if there is a standard of dressing there..

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by nowpresence(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Am sure it was because It is a law school that was why it was ban.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrblessed:
You sound sanctimonious and self-righteous - an inevitable hallmarks of our holy ghost 'container' sisters. The posters above you have been condemned -rightly or wrongly - as people who are lost, and therefore, in need of deliverance. But you forget that the aspect of clothing - that is, what is right or wrong - is relative and does not enjoy universal appeal. I am in agreement with people who expressed outrage at the treat meant the lady received, but it is not our moral code that was used. It is theirs; the lady is guilty for flouting the dress code other school.

You need help too
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by mrblessed(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chi59:

You need help too
Oh, no thanks, I am Mrblessed.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by photoshoot(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
lolx and we yaf graduate cheesy cheesy

Lol, weldone. wink
Because I want to comma eat Convo rice, follow back. grin find someone to remove o angry
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Genea(f): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, weldone. wink
Because I want to comma eat Convo rice, follow back. grin find someone to remove o angry
lolx, me will cook rubber rice for u tongue

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
If na naija dem do this am sure say na only 30 female S.U's go remain for the whole university.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by phl3moGh(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
diz means nigerian institutions are gommorrah and sodom wannabe..lol...no comment..abeg someone attach me dat jose mourinho meme..

oga/madam "livefree" nawa for u oo
..so u quoted the whole post just to say 'no comment'.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Fxwarrior: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
What nonsense ka nwata nwanyi a na-akoheri. Its obvious she was aware of the law but deliberately decided to flout it and on top of it she's speaking grammar like Miss cucumber. Chai these new generation girls amaze me a lot.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Emeraid: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lol...what's wrong with the skirt
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by photoshoot(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Genea:
lolx, me will cook rubber rice for u tongue

Lool, beht why na, if it is not CAPRICE, am not eating ooo.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Genea(f): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, beht why na, if it is not CAPRICE, am not eating ooo.
u r still choosing in dis recession, u beta go and queue for mavise rice....
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by MeAboki(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thought they were referring to this lady. cheesy

Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by Fxwarrior: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Emeraid:
Lol...what's wrong with the skirt

That skirt is above her knees. To be honest I have no problem with her skirt.

My problem is that there was a law written against wearing such skirts she decided to flout it and is screaming victimization. Its not as if she was physically assaulted. They even explained to her but she is still chanting gender discrimination by her own gender o.

The venue is even the law development centre. The place that is in charge of developing laws. If it cannot implement its own laws, then of what use is it.
Re: Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt by EternalTruth: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
arowstev2000:
Uganda u mean the Flat head republic
afonjah why u dey carry ipob matter for ur head like this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS / 7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / Maduafokwa Agnes Egoagwuagwu 365 JAMB Score: Highest In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.