Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show (1906 Views)

Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors / For Real? Hollywood Eyes Nigerian Reality Show. / Nigerian Reality Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by AloyEmeka6: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2009
Hollywood actress, Meagan Good, anchors Nigerian reality TV show

Wednesday, November 6, 2009
As the search for Princess Anabel begins, expectations are high in the Nigerian entertainment industry as Anabel Entertainment, the new entertainment unit of Anabel Group, launched a pageant and reality show with a difference.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/6/vanguard/images/Meagan-Good[1].jpg[/img]
Meagan Good

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/6/313.html

advertisement

The pageant and reality show which kicked off at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, the Palms Mall, last weekend, is already exciting the entertainment industry as a result of its content that is expected to retool Nigerian talents in the art, music and entertainment industry to the international market.

Speaking to newsmen from Anabel Entertainment’s base in Maryland, USA, the previous week about initiatives to unfold plans for the search of Princess Anabel, the Executive Vice President, Anabel Entertainment, Emeka Okoli said the search for “Princess Anabel” will involve a team that will be going to all corners of Nigeria to seek out, identify and bring back to camp the most beautiful, most intelligent, most enchanting, most sophisticated and talented girls between the ages of 18 and 25.”

The Princess will be chosen from amongst those invited to camp. While expressing Anabel’s commitment to entertainment industry in Nigeria, he said the final competition will be anchored by the beautiful Ms Meagan Good, the Hollywood star-actress and fashion icon who is also Anabel’s brand ambassador.

The winner, he assured, will get the title of “Princess Anabel”, after which she will be flown to the United States for an all expenses paid week in Hollywood with Meagan Good and her friends, where they will attend a true Hollywood, Los Angles red carpet event.
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by maedan(f): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2009
I hope she won't be anchoring it in that nightgown - I mean dress undecided tongue.
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by AloyEmeka6: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
Why should they jump Nigeria to the US ghetto for an anchor?
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by semid4lyfe(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
So there was no Nigerian good enough to anchor the show? Anyhow sha, let the show begin.
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by AloyEmeka6: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nigerians need to start boycotting moves like this. Will this lady perform better than Funlola Aofiyebi?. Why get a class D hollywood actress to anchor a show in Nigeria?. Na so expatriate dey take hungry us?
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
semid4lyfe:

So there was no Nigerian good enough to anchor the show? Anyhow sha, let the show begin.

Aloy~Emeka:

Nigerians need to start boycotting moves like this. Will this lady perform better than Funlola Aofiyebi?. Why get a class D hollywood actress to anchor a show in Nigeria?. Na so expatriate dey take hungry us?
i agree.

they couldnt find a NIGERIAN to do a NIGERIAN show?
come on now!!!!!!
what the hell is this?
*i shake my head. . .*
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by AloyEmeka6: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i agree.

they couldnt find a NIGERIAN to do a NIGERIAN show?
come on now!!!!!!
what the hell is this?
*i shake my head. . .*

It's called inferiority complex. It was Nduka obaigbena who started this rubbish culture in Nigeria and others are taking cue.
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

It's called inferiority complex. It was Nduka obaigbena who started this rubbish culture in Nigeria and others are taking cue.
yeah true.
sigh. . .
when will Nigerians start seeing themselves as good enough? why are they always running to the west just to get something done or just to make what they are doing seem more "appealing"
why must Nigerians always feel that the west is somehow better than their own people. i mean they couldnt find ONE, ONE, ONE! nigerian to do this? what rubbish is this!!
what the hell does meagan good have to do with Nigeria? really?
when will we start marketing ourseleves and start seeing ourselves as good enough?
at the end of the day, that job could have gone to a Nigerian, and should have gone to a Nigerian.
*shakes head. . .*
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by AloyEmeka6: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
Its not only peculiar to Nigerians. Ghana is even worse.
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Its not only peculiar to Nigerians. Ghana is even worse.
yes oooo
their inferiority complex is out of this world!
but thats ANOTHER topic.
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by mystikal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
woteva grin. i'm a fan grin
Re: Meagan Good, Anchors Nigerian Reality Tv Show by AloyEmeka6: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2009
That doesn't mean we should bring her here to present a local show.

(1) (Reply)

Site To Dowload Full Movies / Gbenga Akinnagbe From ‘the Wire’ Stars In Romance Film ‘brooklyn Shakara’ / Teluguwap.net: Illegal HD Movie Download In Telugump3 | Teluguwap | Telugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.