Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC (1719 Views)

Atiku Tsunami: Saraki Set To Lead APC Senators To Defect To PDP / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by balogunsam45: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by Teacher1776(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Just click "Like" if you are here to read comments like me....

FTC?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by kayzat: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
He can decamp to APP for all I care.

I don't give a damn !!!

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by bolinxman: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh is an agent hired by APC,Job completed.He has already done the needed damage to Jegede's candidacy.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by dokiOloye(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
It is when the downfall of pdp is at hand that they will be claiming they want to rig d election. It is when there is no hope for pdp in Nigeria that they will be crying up and down. It is when the will of the masses will prevail tomorrow and say bye bye to pdp in ondo that they will be complaining on every side. By the special grace of almighty God pdp will be buried tomorrow. They should rename their party. We are all tired of them. It is their party that brought us to the situation we find our selves to this extent. The masses are turning out massively and vote out mimiko from ondo state politics. The downfall of mimiko,jegede and pdp is at hand. They will lose the election and their is nothing anyone can do about it. Aketi winning in landslide victory. Av been telling them since. They should rename that party called pdp. Nigerians both in diaspora and all over d whole av reject them. They will be disgrace tomorrow.
Bros,no vex,U be robot?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by richidinho(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
We dash them grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Defect To APC by Zendinho(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
And his sponsors would say...... this is my belove son in whom i sent on and errand..... u deserve a non-commissioned ambassador.....

(1) (Reply)

Is This Truly Why Nigerians Are Suffering (pics) / The Leadership Team Of KOWA Party / Buhari Shows Aisha His Romantic Side On April 1st (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.