Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying (2045 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by bond007i(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
#OndoDecides tomorrow, but i did a quick survey of 10 people from three different streets in Akure, the ondo state capital. Here are the reports:

On Olusola Oke: Having 64% of the peoples vote (The ones i spoke to). The people think he is the best for the Job, someone inferred from the Governorship debate; "Oke is good, from what he said at the debate, he seems to know the problem of Ondo State. He didn't promise to increase minimum wage and abolish tax like other candidiates, but he promised to make sure the 7 months owed in salaries will be his goal, while making sure that the mechanism tor tax collection is transparent. Another person who pleaded anonymity but gave his first name as Kunle said he would rather vote for Olusola Oke rather than Eyitayo Jegede. Kunle said Akeredolu is not an option for him.

Eyitayo Jegede is gradually winning the sympathy of a lot of people, but his parley with Mimiko is putting him on the down side. Morenike, a civil servant in the state said she wouldnt vote for Eyitayo simply because he is a Candidate of the Incumbent Governor, stating that he will merely be a puppet of the governor.

Akeredolu is below the pecking order simply because of his role in the rigging of the primaries which produced him as the candidate for APC. a few number of people though are in support of him. Akeredolu had thought the court Ruling would not favour Jegede but now has to re-strategize as he thought he would be able to rally support from Jegede's camp had he not been victorious in court.

this is according to my survey... In my house, we are a total of 15 in the compound and we are all going to vote for Olusola Oke, only my dad will vote for Eyitayo Jegede, WHAT A MAN, HE EVEN SUPPORTED TRUMP!

7 Likes

Re: Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by swagagolic01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
It is when the downfall of pdp is at hand that they will be claiming they want to rig d election. It is when there is no hope for pdp in Nigeria that they will be crying up and down. It is when the will of the masses will prevail tomorrow and say bye bye to pdp in ondo that they will be complaining on every side. By the special grace of almighty God pdp will be buried tomorrow. They should rename their party. We are all tired of them. It is their party that brought us to the situation we find our selves to this extent. The masses are turning out massively and vote out mimiko from ondo state politics. The downfall of mimiko,jegede and pdp is at hand. They will lose the election and their is nothing anyone can do about it. Aketi winning in landslide victory. Av been telling them since. They should rename that party called pdp. Nigerians both in diaspora and all over d whole av reject them. They will be disgrace tomorrow.
stop displaying ya childishNess here pls.... win them 1st b4 u rant...

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by afroniger: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
It is when the downfall of pdp is at hand that they will be claiming they want to rig d election. It is when there is no hope for pdp in Nigeria that they will be crying up and down. It is when the will of the masses will prevail tomorrow and say bye bye to pdp in ondo that they will be complaining on every side. By the special grace of almighty God pdp will be buried tomorrow. They should rename their party. We are all tired of them. It is their party that brought us to the situation we find our selves to this extent. The masses are turning out massively and vote out mimiko from ondo state politics. The downfall of mimiko,jegede and pdp is at hand. They will lose the election and their is nothing anyone can do about it. Aketi winning in landslide victory. Av been telling them since. They should rename that party called pdp. Nigerians both in diaspora and all over d whole av reject them. They will be disgrace tomorrow.

Mynd44 and Lalasticlala, you guys should do something about this guy spamming this forum with this same crap.
Re: Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
swagagolic01:
stop displaying ya childishNess here pls.... win them 1st b4 u rant...
must you talk

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by omaguibu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
If your Dad supported Trump and he won, then Eyitayo is your next Governor.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
You must be mentally unstable for this useless bias poll
Re: Olusola Oke, Eyitayo Jegede, Akeredolu- What Ondo People Are Saying by bond007i(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
You must be mentally unstable for this useless bias poll

its a poll I conducted. You can easily conduct yours. No need for cursing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Republic Arise / Aisha, It Is The Vultures And Not The Hyenas You Should Be Wary Of / El - Rufai Visits Nnamdi Kanu Because Of Arewa Youths - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.