Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? (4417 Views)

Man Discovered A New Method To Make Love / Wife Wanted To Know How To Make Love But.... / That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Smartjohns(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2016

Judging by the way she look, She's probably the Ugliest woman alive today.

So would you get married and make love to her for N5Million

See more photos...

www.minglengr.com/entertainment/be-sincere!-would-you-marry-and-make-love-to-this-woman-for-n5million/
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by kilokeys(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
gimme 1.1m

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by gabinogem(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
& u think the pussay is going to be ugly as well

I'm gonna chest that money bro grin

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Edwinmason(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
i will do it 5 times a day 4 dat amount
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by yungmill(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even if 1$= 100m naira it still will be HELL NO undecided
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by LorDBolton(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even dangote will do it.

I won't even fvck her... we'll make love.

I'll caress her like I'm holding crispy notes.

Free N5m

Modified: marry ke? Just sex is ok, if she wants marriage then the N5m alert should come inevery 2/3months.

2 Likes

Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wetin b last price?
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by bimpee(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lol
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
God forbid. Hian!!! Dick go shrink
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by odogwu190(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2016
With gladness I will rush d offer...
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by uc4uandc(f): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
I reject am for myself, my family, friends n even You! See face abeg!
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Smartjohns(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2016
thaikun15:
Wetin b last price?
N5Million na last price oh..
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by TsokanCrown(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
thaikun15:
Wetin b last price?

Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Jadoskii(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
kilokeys:
gimme 1.1m
I'll do it 1m
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by jeff1607(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
LMAO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HOW MUCH LAST LAST
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by ufuosman(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2016
For this recession wen naija dey, 3men go share her......,
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by keishablack(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maybe you should read her story before posting such. She's a human being with friends and family like u and it's people like u that make her challenged life even more difficult.

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by urheme: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Smartjohns:

Judging by the way she look, She's probably the Ugliest woman alive today.

So would you get married and make love to her for N5Million

See more photos...

www.minglengr.com/entertainment/be-sincere!-would-you-marry-and-make-love-to-this-woman-for-n5million/

AT LEAST HER NATURAL HAIR IS BETTER THAN THE SILLY WIGS AND ATTACHMENT BEING PARADED BY THE NIGERIAN WOMEN sad sad

1 Like

Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by dmola(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2018
bimpee:
Lol

good mrning hwas night

kinda appreciate ur look thou I should ola...hope u don't mind if I chat u up ..ur look kinda appeal to me
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Harry00(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
grin Hmm Na wa Ooo go Meet "Lifeless" grin
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by Gblazzz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hell no, i cant make love with someone i dont love. I won't even have the feelings for her more-over thought of sex. Abeg i no go fit marry wetin wey go make me impotent because of money.
Re: BE SINCERE! Would You Marry And Make Love To This Woman For N5million?? by UniqueBaze(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Does she have big
And curvy waist?
If yes, then we'll do
It only if she covers
Her face.

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies can you marry such a tall man? / African boys killing it (Wow They Are So Hot) / Some Funny Things People Do In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.