Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress (2304 Views)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / 50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by Smartjohns(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2016

First appeared at Papertalk.ng

Popular Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme, is reportedly set to walk down the aisle with his heartthrob soon.

Osita Iheme is reportedly getting married to Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown According to reports from Papertalk.ng, one of Nollywood's most loved comic actors, Osita Iheme, is set to walk down the aisle soon.

His bride to be is reportedly a Ghanaian actress known as Nana Ama Mcbrown, who he was spotted with a beach recently. According to reports, the pair have opted to have a secret wedding, away from the prying eyes of the public.

This is coming years after his on screen half, Aki (Chinedu Ikedieze), got married to his sweetheart, a Mass Communication graduate/Fashion designer.

Looks like the 33-year-old actor who has over 100 movies under his professional belt, has finally decided to start his own family after all.

See more photos of the couple:

www.minglengr.com/entertainment/osita-iheme-'paw-paw'-is-reportedly-getting-married-to-a-ghanaian-actress
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by yekparikpa(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
This cigarette chewing actress,besides she's in her mid 40's. Goodluck all the same!
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
How I thought Aki and Paw paw were wonderful kids those days.. Lol. HML in advance.
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
How I thought Aki and Paw paw were wonderful kids those days.. Lol. HML in advance.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
teejaypee:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Hmmm What I do??
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Hmmm What I do??

you don't know what you did?? angry
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
teejaypee:

you don't know what you did?? angry
JeeeZz.. I'm confused. Enlighten me.
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by hubaida(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
this actress jux got married. fake news
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
JeeeZz.. I'm confused. Enlighten me.

when you just left me here in the cold, how would you remember! angry angry
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
teejaypee:

when you just left me here in the cold, how would you remember! angry angry
You dah've been flirting with your romance land cuties while I was doing my time in kuje, okwaya??
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You dah've been flirting with your romance land cuties while I was doing my time in kuje, okwaya??

I know you're lying but......continue!! cheesy lipsrsealed
I might flirt, but I know where my heart belongs wink

Who banned you? I Don vex!! angry

Hope the beans there wasn't too watery? grin

BTW what's okwaya
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
teejaypee:

I know you're lying but......continue!! cheesy lipsrsealed
I might flirt, but I know where my heart belongs wink

Who banned you? I Don vex!! angry

Hope the beans there wasn't too watery? grin

BTW what's okwaya
'okwaya' is igbo. It's a question that could mean 'baa?' 'shaybi?' or 'right?'
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
'okwaya' is igbo. It's a question that could mean 'baa?' 'shaybi?' or 'right?'

Aiit cool

So how do I contact you.na?
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by tundafayaBuhari: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
teejaypee:

Aiit cool

So how do I contact you.na?
But I asked you to drop your mail the other day. What happened?
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
But I asked you to drop your mail the other day. What happened?

I did though I guess you didn't see the mention...

Check my personal text for mail.
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
teejaypee:

I did though I guess you didn't see the mention...

Check my personal text for mail.
I've mailed you.
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by teejaypee: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
wink
ChemicalReaction:
I've mailed you.

replied wink
Re: Osita Iheme 'paw-paw' Is Reportedly Getting Married To A Ghanaian Actress by newdawn2017(f): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Yeah right! He should stop making himself a laughing stock, Na sae better thin no good 4 Dat actress ehn?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Official Thread For Team Tboss / Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M / ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.