Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin (15098 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Goes Wild At A Club In London (Photos) / Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / Patoranking At Babcock University, Girls Going Crazy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Joker Club In Benin is a place to be every night, trust me... but not in this recession period tho...

Last night was the #LaidBackThursday , and trust the ladies: they no dey dull themselves...
See photos below...

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-girls-going-wild-at-joker.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by cana882(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
See future mothers that will later tell their children "you think you're doing me, you're doing yourself".

Mtcheww..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ok undecided
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by austinobama: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
cana882:
See future mothers that will later tell their children "you think you're doing me, you're doing yourself".

Mtcheww..
Lol...Nice one

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by yatch360: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Whats the benefit of all this...

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by dayowunmi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
What's the significance of bathing people with champagne, whether expensive or cheap? So you go to a club and people drench you with champagne....what d heck. I just hope those champagne are not very sugary cos the sweetness fit dey attract.....in no time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by crazymommy(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
One word "stupidity"

Just look at that picture before the last one,the guy putting on red jersey,money know even show for him face....wasteful buffons

13 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Shol3(f): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
And have not eaten this evening undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by princeemmma(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
awon omo irole aye, awon omo jannama

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Dgunnerz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Shol3:
I am hungry too..

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Shol3(f): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dgunnerz:

I am hungry too..
Welcome to the club

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Dgunnerz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Shol3:

Welcome to the club
Thank you..But go and cook something for us to eat now!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by AbelPraize1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
hummmmmm dis ladies will one day becomes some guys wives hummmm.this ladies enn!after they have been used,uselessed,comsumed,jeopadized,will go to one pentecostal church and claim they have given their lives to christ,then pastor will call one bro innocent and tell him,that sister is ur wife...Haaa wasted sperms

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by potbelly(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
I still don't understand the rationale behind buying drinks and pouring it on yourselves... undecided

In all the pics... The guys are the ones pouring drinks on the ladies and the stupid ladies are feeling fly with themselves... Stupidity at its peak...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by kosmo0(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
People's mother's undecided

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry wetin concern me? I have already said "Let me be cursed the day I marry an African Lady especially a Nigerian Girl"!!!!
Really its funny!!! Nah why the youths will never be given a chance to be in key leadership positions in Govt...cos the majority of us are just stupid and foolish!! When Doland Trump said Africans are just good at kinda lifestyle and sex...we almost tore him apart ...but truth is...when the 90% of the population of African or black youths are like this...what then is left? The few good ones are subjected to the shame!

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by badassProdigy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wobe children

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by armadeo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
One word "stupidity"

Just look at that picture before the last one,the guy putting on red jersey,money know even show for him face....wasteful buffons

You can tell the nigga didn't pay for that drink.

7 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by veekid(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
And na person born these ones o

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by dollyjoy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
The lady on yellow though! kiss

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by eightsin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yahoo money!!
Wasteful.

Abeg how I go take get yahoo money?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Airforce1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
big boys doing big things

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oh!!!
Will l find a wife in this generation of mine?

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by crazymommy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
armadeo:

grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Malayy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Shol3:
don't believe it

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Malayy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
armadeo:

na the one wey they pour remain.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by badassProdigy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
Oh!!!
Will l find a wife in this generation of mine?
You will! but not in a club house...

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Elnino4ladies: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is official am not gonna give birth to a girl child.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Evergreen4(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
That guy on Manchester United jersey looks dirty.

Him no see money take cut him hair, he come dey pour wine on top girl.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
badassProdigy:

You will! but not in a club house...

then where bro?

Cos after this show of shame in the club they run to church on Sunday looking so responsible.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music Ended My Teaching Career –niniola / Massively Curvy Yoruba Chic Feyisara Shows Off Sexy Twerk Moves(video, Pics) / Diamond Platnumz Obtains Licenses For His TV And Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.