Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno (17881 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Of Dalori Quarters Suicide Bomb Blast Victims Evacuated (Pics) / Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
K
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by phemmyutd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please has he paid his debt and took over his company from AMCON? I just want to know
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Its really saddening to know that there are still places like this in Nigeria
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by manikspears: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Propaganda undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by fakati(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
The common sense man not like those idiot politicians who run from the poor.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by mengho(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
lifestyle1:
Next president of NIGERIA. grin
Guys please help my girl like her twerk dance video on Instagram.
Thanks
Check link on the signature.
can I get her number, u know to show more support

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by Sufisunni: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
lifestyle1:
Thanks
next president of Nigeria on social media
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by checkout50: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by checkout50: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice of him.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
lifestyle1:

Thanks

Many other ladies out there are heading scientific research centers and u are here disturbing us wt ur gals twerking video wey be say na better army flogging she need for dat her mumu yansh
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by lifestyle1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Inspectorsuga:

Many other ladies out there are heading scientific research centers and u are here disturbing us wt ur gals twerking video wey be say na better army flogging she need for dat her mumu yansh

Ok. Cool.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria's Answer to Obama (The Obama of Nigeria). Next up race for president.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by sarz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
lifestyle1:

Thanks

BUT Y
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
seems like the IDP camp is now a picnic hob for nija politicians lately but they fail to recognize that the entire Nigeria itself is an IDP camp.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by 2ts: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
You must sleep there to get my applaud.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by aresssa: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2016
One place you don't see this clown go to or ever talk about is Bayelsa state...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by msld: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Alariwo2:
replica of what happened during civil war

is it mere coincidence or a script well played out.. time will tell

Wish you said it with all sincerity of heart or emotional memory those you are referring to still bear towards that history.
That history is so painful to be thrown into every conversation, respect other people feelings, you are a human being for Pete's sake.
You do not use the word "replica" to refer to a horrendous event, it shows your lack of empathy.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by Ibro2005: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Why Buhari's cap
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by morayolawal: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Ben Bruce is far better than Melaye ,Saraki boy-boy.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by jonnieoneng: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
I feel bad anytime we refer to the civil war.Do you guys have any idea what happened back then.Do fan the embers of civil strive.We are yet to get over it after all these years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Nigeria Will Face Food Crisis In Next Three Months – Attahiru Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.