Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday (3278 Views)

............ / Best Hp Laptop On A Budget Of 150k? / Jumia Black Friday 2018- Get Your Desired Laptop On Discount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by deturla: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
NA WA OH!

Is this one a black Friday or a Dupe Friday.

Abeg Computer people how much is this HP Core i3 sold at market price.

Choi!!

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
HP Core i3 @206k?... Say I pluck money?
When I have core i5 lenovo 1tb HDD I got @ 56k?...
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by beyondwalls: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
ABeg where did you get this?

Am interested

yanabasee:

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by deturla: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lalasticlala, come and see laptop oh!

Black Friday indeed!
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
beyondwalls:

Am interested

Got it at IMO state on ma visit to a close pal... And it's very strong... I heard it's 58k now online.. Jst check for it online...
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
beyondwalls:

Am interested

you should have ask the time he got it, certainly not in this Buhari regime cos you can't get even a new AMD laptop for that amount
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by kestolove95(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
I rather put dat moni on mmm nd make my cool 30% cash

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by dayowunmi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
206k on black Friday sale? If e no Kon be black Friday shey na 1 million you for sell am abi 500k? I guess the discounts doesn't cover all their products and this laptop is perhaps among the products the discount is not covering.
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by deturla: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
dayowunmi:
206k on black Friday sale? If e no Kon be black Friday shey na 1 million you for sell am abi 500k? I guess the discounts doesn't cover all their products and this laptop is perhaps among the products the discount is not covering.

Funny though!?

WHy slash 7% on that amount??
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

Got it at IMO state on ma visit to a close pal... And it's very strong... I heard it's 58k now online.. Jst check for it online...

Stop lying bro. Even when dollar was 200, you can't get that spec for that amount unless you bought from a user desperate to sell

1 Like

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
udemzy101:

you should have ask the time he got it, certainly not in this Buhari regime cos you can't get even a new AMD laptop for that amount

The guy is simply not saying the truth. There was never a time that laptop sold for that price as fairly used talk more of a new one. Also people should know that only processor doesn't determine the price of laptops. Many features and date of manufacture matters too. HP pavilion and envy series with same specifications won't sell same price
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
computerboy:

The guy is simply not saying the truth. There was never a time that laptop sold for that price as fairly used talk more of a new one. Also people should know that only processor doesn't determine the price of laptops. Many features and date of manufacture matters too. HP pavilion and envy series with same specifications won't sell same price

tell am the price of core i5 processor with 1tb hdd alone will split that money into two if not less.

laptops are very expensive now the least new AMD laptop i saw was #94k if it's not high now..

Intel Pentium HP 15 500gb 2gb is over #125k now If not more, something that use to sell for #75-#80k then..
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
computerboy:

Stop lying bro. Even when dollar was 200, you can't get that spec for that amount unless you bought from a user desperate to sell

Dude... Even tho u're a computerbooy.. There are certain things u wouldn't know about a computer...

I aint lying dude... I can't lie coz I won't gain a thing in it...

Check amazon for lenovo ideapad, lenovo G50 or Lenovo G585..

I'm using Lenovo G585...

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
udemzy101:

tell am the price of core i5 processor with 1tb hdd alone will split that money into two if not less.

laptops are very expensive now the least new AMD laptop i saw was #94k if it's not high now..

Intel Pentium HP 15 500gb 2gb is over #125k now If not more, something that use to sell for #75-#80k then..

HP laptops are overhyped.... Hence the high price..

Dude, try lenovo and u'll foerever be grateful... Moderate price and great specs.... No jokes!..
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

Dude, try lenovo and u'll foerever be grateful... Moderate price and great specs.... No jokes!..

With all these things you're saying I doubt you even own a laptop. Lenovo laptops are costlier than HP on average. Stop deceiving yourself and I don't know where you got your amazon link and the currency but see the same laptop on amazon USA

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

Dude... Even tho u're a computerbooy.. There are certain things u wouldn't know about a computer...

I aint lying dude... I can't lie coz I won't gain a thing in it...

Check amazon for lenovo ideapad, lenovo G50 or Lenovo G585..

I'm using Lenovo G585...

It's not about knowing everything. I just know pure lies when I see them especially in my field. Why not snap your 8gb/1tb laptop with the receipt or post direct link on amazon where you got it. I should be asking you what you'll gain by this lie

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
udemzy101:

Leave that guy dreaming in wonder land. I can swear he doesn't even own a laptop or he didn't buy it himself
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

that was then, Lenovo is a joke now, if u think I'm lying ask any engineer..

The motherboard get fried anyhow, imagine using a laptop for just 2 months?

their latest mid range laptops is nothing to write home about as for HP ,apart from the HP 15/250 laptop that doesn't have fan.. HP is bae with sleek design
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
udemzy101:

that was then, Lenovo is a joke now, if u think I'm lying ask any engineer..

The motherboard get fried anyhow, imagine using a laptop for just 2 months?

their latest mid range laptops is nothing to write home about as for HP ,apart from the HP 15/250 laptop that doesn't have fan.. HP is bae with sleek design

I've had my system for exactly 3months now.. The only problem whch I have was charging it somewhere and when I got bck... The screws got missing and I've been using the laptop like that..

I've never had any issue with it......

computerboy I will NEVER snap my laptop or the receipt to prove a point to you.... So swerve....

I'm using lenovo G585... Go to laptop shops and ask the price... I've given you the specs to look out for..
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

I've had my system for exactly 3months now.. The only problem whch I have was charging it somewhere and when I got bck... The screws got missing and I've been using the laptop like that..

computerboy I will NEVER snap my laptop or the receipt to prove a point to you.... So swerve....

I'm using lenovo G585... Go to laptop shops and ask the price... I've given you the specs to look out for..

Bro if you check my earlier threads you'll see I've sold a couple of lenovo G585. If you're sure about your price then why not supply me 50pcs at 80k each and make some gains. I'm not new in the biz. Next time think before you lie
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
computerboy:

Bro if you check my earlier threads you'll see I've sold a couple of lenovo G585. If you're sure about your price then why not supply me 50pcs at 80k each and make some gains. I'm not new in the biz. Next time think before you lie

Boy... You don't know anything about business...

From my early posts... I stated categorically that I got it at IMO STATE.... You childishly jump on it and called me a liar... I kept you quiet.. Tried to prove my point.. You kept on calling me a liar...... And you're telling me about "supplies" here? You sound more like a stupidd person that nobdy with his/her right sense will discus a business with...

Even if I had wanted showing you the receipt or telling you were I got it to prove a point... I wouldn't do that coz I can't stoop so low to prove a point to a dim-witted person of ur sort...

Get ur brain fixed sooner.. You're dumber than you think....
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by computerboy: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
yanabasee:

Boy... You don't know anything about business...

From my early posts... I stated categorically that I got it at IMO STATE.... You childishly jump on it and called me a liar... I kept you quiet.. Tried to prove my point.. You kept on calling me a liar...... And you're telling me about "supplies" here? You sound more like a stupidd person that nobdy with his/her right sense will discus a business with...

Even if I had wanted showing you the receipt or telling you were I got it to prove a point... I wouldn't do that coz I can't stoop so low to prove a point to a dim-witted person of ur sort...

Get ur brain fixed sooner.. You're dumber than you think....

As expected. Insults! bye bye oga
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2016
yanabasee:

charge it somewhere and the screw got missing?

hope somebody didn't tampered with your laptop cos a screw can not go missing like that..

Lenovo is a good brand but lately they are not producing quality laptops
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
udemzy101:

charge it somewhere and the screw got missing?

hope somebody didn't tampered with your laptop cos a screw can not go missing like that..

Lenovo is a good brand but lately they are not producing quality laptops

Exactly, someone unscrewed it..... But every other thing were intact.. The battery wasn't changed..

My lenovo's super-standard... Iduno for any new product... If you say their products aren't of good quality of late... But the dude above said lenovo laptops are even more expensive.. This is contradicting..
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2016
yanabasee:

Exactly, someone unscrewed it..... But every other thing were intact.. The battery wasn't changed..

My lenovo's super-standard... Iduno for any new product... If you say their products aren't of good quality of late... But the dude above said lenovo laptops are even more expensive.. This is contradicting..

Lenovo have always been expensive right from time due to their first impression then, they are just taking advantage of the good will...

you can google for the best laptops in 2016,i bet Lenovo will no be in top 3
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
udemzy101:

Lenovo have always been expensive right from time due to their first impression then, they are just taking advantage of the good will...

you can google for the best laptops in 2016,i bet Lenovo will no be in top 3

I wouldn't tell... But all my friends using HP does that for easy accessories.... But Lenovo systems are very standard...
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
yanabasee:

I wouldn't tell... But all my friends using HP does that for easy accessories.... But Lenovo systems are very standard...

yeah.. that's one of the thing u really have to consider before buying a laptop apart from that, some of HP latest system parts are rear too.
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
udemzy101:

yeah.. that's one of the thing u really have to consider before buying a laptop apart from that, some of HP latest system parts are rear too.

Yah.. But people do have their system customised.. For instance... A friend over here had ones changed his laptop components using different laptops accessories to have a core i7 system with 1tb HDD discrete GPU Geforce GTX from Azuz...The system was originally an HP laptop... Having the HP manufacturer licence but customised to run with different accessories.
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
yanabasee:

Yah.. But people do have their system customised.. For instance... A friend over here had ones changed his laptop components using different laptops accessories to have a core i7 system with 1tb HDD discrete GPU Geforce GTX from Azuz...The system was originally an HP laptop... Having the HP manufacturer licence but customised to run with different accessories.

it's easy to do that, though not all systems will accept that especially the processor upgrade.

I guess he didn't upgrade the gpu, it came with the system, the only thing one can upgrade in a laptop is processor, ram and hdd.

However, I believe it's always good to go with what's available not just for fancy.

I remember a guy with alien ware laptop, he has to abandon the system cos he couldn't get a bad motherbaord to replace a burnt ic on his on motherboard.

have seen people buy new motherboard cos they can't find another mother board to replace what they are looking for in their laptop, something that will cost around #5000+ to repair he or she will have pay over 30+ to buy a new one.

The new one is not even 100% guaranteed cos of all this substandard motherboard from china
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by yanabasee(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
udemzy101:

it's easy to do that, though not all systems will accept that especially the processor upgrade.

I guess he didn't upgrade the gpu, it came with the system, the only thing one can upgrade in a laptop is processor, ram and hdd.

However, I believe it's always good to go with what's available not just for fancy.

I remember a guy with alien ware laptop, he has to abandon the system cos he couldn't get a bad motherbaord to replace a burnt ic on his on motherboard.

have seen people buy new motherboard cos they can't find another mother board to replace what they are looking for in their laptop, something that will cost around #5000+ to repair he or she will have pay over 30+ to buy a new one.

The new one is not even 100% guaranteed cos of all this substandard motherboard from china

Men... I've seen geeks customise laptops and turn it upside down... To fit in to what they desire...

But ion stress maself to all of dat.. Ppl who do dat are mainly game-freaks.... I don't load my system with games... Its basically for "very" important softwares....I work with everyday!
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
yanabasee:

Men... I've seen geeks customise laptops and turn it upside down... To fit in to what they desire...

But ion stress maself to all of dat.. Ppl who do dat are mainly game-freaks.... I don't load my system with games... Its basically for "very" important softwares....I work with everyday!

lol... I hardly use my laptop, it's just there as long as there is data on my phone, I only have one game on my laptop and guess what I only played it once...

I'm not a game freak either, I just believe only desktop is good for games, some of this dedicated graphic lappy are not necessarily meant for games, on the long run they will develop vga pro.
Re: See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday by Ndawe(f): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Pls post the link to the site you got it from.
yanabasee:

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is HP 650 Core I3 Motherboard / Digital Book Formatting Services / Hp Pavillion Dv2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.