Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. (4202 Views)

Apply Now - Vacancy Closes On 18 December 2018 / Npower November And December Stipends Paid / Npower Online Test Closes On October 25: Makeup Test Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by djlawex02(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please View Their Current Job Opening At http://www.iita.org/careers Click On The Position That Suit You Profile And Fill In The Application Form. All The Best.

1 Like

Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by djlawex02(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mods, Please Move This To The Front Page.
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks a lot
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Careers
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.

Join a vibrant team that is committed to facilitating agricultural solutions for hunger, poverty, and natural resource degradation throughout the tropics.IITA is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is given to qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin or social status.

Please view our current job openings below. Click on the position that suits your profile and fill in the application form.

http://www.iita.org/careers

Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
I tried filling the form but can't find d submit icon on d webpage.is anyone facing same problem?
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by umbo: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
jtdak
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by XwhY(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks OP
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
So ND holder can't apply...... cry cry cry
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by AceKid(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MEDIUM TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO ON INVESTMENT PROJECT THAT WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU IN THIS TIME OF RECESSION

https://www.nairaland.com/3484309/let-me-reveal-u-how
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by saxwizard(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Dharmiejoe:
I tried filling the form but can't find d submit icon on d webpage.is anyone facing same problem?
u would be given an id automatically used the the id to continue the reg till you get to the last page there u will see submit button
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2016
saxwizard:
u would be given an id automatically used the the id to continue the reg till you get to the last page there u will see submit button
Pls I am having issues its telling me the phone number format is blablabla.
Although each time I correct it I get a mail giving me a new id
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by saxwizard(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Pls I am having issues its telling me the phone number format is blablabla.
Although each time I correct it I get a mail giving me a new id
fone number format is like this+234-0805784747788 do u get it
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
saxwizard:
fone number format is like this+234-0805784747788 do u get it
thanks didnt know i would have to paste the code from the mail to proceed. thanks a lot
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by agakeem: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Pls the Date of birth is giving me problem....I need the format.
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by AMA94: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
agakeem:
Day-Month-Year,
e.g. 26-11-2016.
Re: IITA Is Recruiting, Closes On 30th November And 8th December. by Oseni007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Don't use your phone,gave me the same invalid error
agakeem:

(1) (Reply)

Noc Officer Needed Urgently / Graduate Vacancies In Lagos At Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) / Tizeti Online Apitittude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.