Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! (983 Views)

What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Cooly100: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria is an extremely complex and delicate country, divided by tribal allegiance.

If Buhari were to be your father, what would you advise him to do, on, or before 2019.

Below is his recent photo at Akure Ondo state...

Is Nigeria worth all the stress

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by forreelinc(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
angry damn this nigga old as Bleep

4 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Benikuuse(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
I Would Advice Him To Resign As President

5 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by wowmenow: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
I will advise him to resign

Nigeria Is too complex for his brain

5 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by tit(f): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
to go look his 150 cows and carry their bullshit

5 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by ojun50(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
To continue is good will
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by thesicilian: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'll advice him to get a job for me outside the country
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by onward4life(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Look for oil in the north and divide Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by cyberguy72(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by onward4life(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hand over to okorocha grin

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Cooly100: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
(
onward4life:
Hand over to okorocha grin

Okorocha will be worse...We don't want another Johnathan...who would be scared of the north and not do anything for his southern region!! cry
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Edwinmason(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
go to daura and tend to his cow

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
I will advise him to make sure all his family and friends are billionaires as long as he remains the president of Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Cooly100: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
yarimo:
I will advise him to make sure all his family and friends are billionaires as long as he remains the president of Nigeria. grin

You are terribly wicked to your father, 'cause of love of money!!! You come across as those who would use their father for money rituals...

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by yarimo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cooly100:

You are terrible wicked to your father, 'cause of love of money!!! You come across as those who would use their father for money rituals...

you are right, as long as you are typing your trash from YABA LEFT hospital as patients, that is my advice not yours OK tongue

3 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Cooly100: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
yarimo:
you are right, as long as you are typing your trash from YABA LEFT hospital as patients, that is my advice not yours OK tongue

I don't even know where YABA LEFT is...That means you have been there...May be you have to go back...there...as it appears you are tormented for using other members of your family...

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by yarimo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cooly100:

I don't even know where YABA LEFT is...That means you have been there...May be you have to go back...there...as it appears you are tormented for using other members of your family...
dude from your comments it shows you are a product of that hospital. Please don't lie abeg you hear?

2 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Cooly100: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
yarimo:
dude from your comments it shows you are a product of that hospital. Please don't lie abeg you hear?

Ogbeni!! Is that a hospital? Where is it located?
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by tundafayaBuhari: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
To resign and beg Gej good man to come back
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by yarimo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cooly100:

Ogbeni!! Is that a hospital? Where is it located?
SAMBISA FOREST grin

3 Likes

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Stalwert: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
yarimo:

Best post of the thread imagine one saying she would tell her father Nigeria is too complex for his brain... many parents failed in their primary duty to their kids

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by yarimo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stalwert:

Best post of the thread imagine one saying she would tell her father Nigeria is too complex for his brain... many parents failed in their primary duty to their kids
thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by decomaniaboss(f): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
yarimo:
SAMBISA FOREST grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Atiku2019: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
He Should Handover to a Competent Atiku 2019

Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by zero8zero(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
tit:
to go look his 150 cows and carry their bullshit
what do you gain throwing dil.do.

Truth is mine*
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by meccuno: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2016
forreelinc:
angry damn this nigga old as Bleep
grin
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by LastSurvivor11: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2016
I will simply DISfather the old dullard and take possession of whatever is in the "other room"
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Kayode1979: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2016
To resign immediately
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by dnawah(m): 3:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Cooly100:
Nigeria is an extremely complex and delicate country, divided by tribal allegiance.

If Buhari were to be your father, what would you advise him to do, on, or before 2019.

Below is his recent photo at Akure Ondo state...

Is Nigeria worth all the stress

change my surname to Trump
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 26, 2016
I LOVE YOU DADDY BUT WILL LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.
Re: If President Buhari Were Your Father...what would You Advise...!!! by flamingIce: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2016
I don't need to consult any deity, God or seer to know that the best advice is this, " NO BE BY FORCE TO BE PRESIDENT", leave it for another that will better the lives of the citizenry rather than making your name bring memories of suffering and pain once its mentioned cos to a whole lot on hearing your name it illicits abusing and cursing tendencies. Don't want it hunting you.

(1) (Reply)

Honourable Member Of House Of Representatives in 130 million loan mess / Why Our Government Has Not Performed - APC Senators, NWC / President Buhari Receives Bukola Saraki And Dogara In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.