Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297207 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
does anyone has any idea on how to reach this npower support?
if anybody here has any idea that can help me out of this situation...
Npower made a mistake with my date of birth which doesnt match the documents i took to the secretariat for verification... though i was able to get verified but some alterations has bin made after being able to convince them... i just want to know if this alterations wont have set back on my verification....

Any suggestions or ideas to help will be appreciated...
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by hardeybaryor201: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wandeleo:
Which LGA will Ketu Applicant do their verification. Please kindly reply ASAP.... Thanks
I fink kosofe
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
For those at Ifako Ijaiye.... Please wots d population like?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Take a bus goin to OGBA. Drop at aguda bus stop(excellence hotel). Frm thr, locate keke going to college road. Tell d rider u r going to Ifako general hospital.
hardeybaryor201:
[color=#000099][/color] how can I get to college road from berger
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Npower Amuwo odofin so sweet done mine thank you Jesus, so organised wow!!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Delightful8:

please do you know if they accept lassra as a valid id? Thanks

That lassra is very powerful and important I used it as birth certificate and residential address
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
collinsVP:
Done with my verification @Amuwo Odofin Lagos.

Very organized and calm.
Thanks to the organizers.

You sabi, so organised

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Where will those under ikorodu do their verification?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just finished my verification at Ifako Ijaiye... Zero Stress
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anoneism:
I have been verified! I rep Agege LGA.
Angeltolly where @ thou?

Boss..... You no be latecomer like me ooo smiley Got there late but I have been verified now. Are you teach or agro?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gentility16(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anoneism:
I have been verified! I rep Agege LGA.
Angeltolly where @ thou?

Hi Anoneism, I was at Agege LGA in pen cinema today, no verification seems to be going on there.
Please where exactly did you do yours?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
AutosBay:
Npower Amuwo odofin so sweet done mine thank you Jesus, so organised wow!!
Hi, pls I want to know if utility bill (e.g PHCN bill) is part of your submitted documents. Thanx
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please, has anyone done verification in Agege local govt?. And please is Utility bill (e.g PHCN) compulsory?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
angeltolly:

Boss..... You no be latecomer like me ooo smiley Got there late but I have been verified now. Are you teach or agro?
Congrats to you guys. Please how was verification in Agege?, and do I need PHCN bill as part of my documents?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Anoneism(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
gentility16:

Hi Anoneism, I was at Agege LGA in pen cinema today, no verification seems to be going on there.
Please where exactly did you do yours?
So sorry for the late reply bro. Just head straight to Agege stadium, ask people around for LGA Secretariat where Npower verification is taking place.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Anoneism(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
kov624665:
Please, has anyone done verification in Agege local govt?. And please is Utility bill (e.g PHCN) compulsory?
You need one of the following: PHCN, LAWMA, valid identity card or Declaration of age that carries your residential address.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Anoneism(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
angeltolly:

N-Teach.
I was the 7th person to be verified. I came there one hour to the commencement time.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gentility16(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anoneism:

So sorry for the late reply bro. Just head straight to Agege stadium, ask people around for LGA Secretariat where Npower verification is taking place.

OK, thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TTOPSON(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
oluemmakay:
Just finished my verification at Ifako Ijaiye... Zero Stress
Pls what is the opening and closing time for the verification exercise daily and the things you used for verification there.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by nurez305(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
honeyhoney:
Please what of those of us from Lagos mainland that have submitted our document, do we still need to go there again for another verification?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anoneism:

N-Teach.
I was 7th person to be verified. I came there one hour to the commencement time.

7th ke? shocked you dey vex o.... I want to be like you when I grow up o. I was number 118 lipsrsealed before they started calling from the Masters list. So made me do it before my supposed time

kov624665:

Congrats to you guys. Please how was verification in Agege?, and do I need PHCN bill as part of my documents?
I used LASTRA instead of PHCN bill
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
angeltolly:

7th ke? shocked you dey vex o.... I want to be like you when I grow up o. I was number 118 lipsrsealed before they started calling from the Masters list. So made me do it before my supposed time

I used LASTRA instead of PHCN bill
Please is the master list contains only selected candidates for the LG or for the entire state because I advice some friends to go the LG where they currently reside as instructed in the newspapers notice against the LG they are selected for which is currently on their NPVN profile.

Please anyone with helpful information can reply this quote. Thank you.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oromidayo4real: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please any update from ojo local government as regard d verification
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
TGM2015:

Please is the master list contains only selected candidates for the LG or for the entire state because I advice some friends to go the LG where they currently reside as instructed in the newspapers notice against the LG they are selected for which is currently on their NPVN profile.

Please anyone with helpful information can reply this quote. Thank you.

No, not for the whole state. It's for only the local government as sent from Abuja.

For your friends, Npower will recognize them only as a candidate in the local government that came with their congratulatory page.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
please has anybody been verified in Alimosho LG where Is it taking place
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
angeltolly:

No, not for the whole state. It's for only the local government as sent from Abuja.

For your friends, Npower will recognize them only as a candidate in the local government that came with their congratulatory page.
Ok, thank you for the reply.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Verification started today and will continue till Friday. I taking place at Alimosho LGA secretariat Ikotun. Just ask around fo the venue of the exercise an you'd be directed.
Agricman:
please has anybody been verified in Alimosho LG where Is it taking place
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
TTOPSON:
Pls what is the opening and closing time for the verification exercise daily and the things you used for verification there.
I don't know d opening and closing time. As at when I got their around that 1:30pm am almost the last person. D documents submitted include: Birth Certificate, Degree certificate, Nysc certificate and data page of my passport.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Zealous2710(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pls, wat abt Ikorodu LGA? Anybody wit useful information, plssss.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Israeljones:
does anyone has any idea on how to reach this npower support?
if anybody here has any idea that can help me out of this situation...
Npower made a mistake with my date of birth which doesnt match the documents i took to the secretariat for verification... though i was able to get verified but some alterations has bin made after being able to convince them... i just want to know if this alterations wont have set back on my verification....

Any suggestions or ideas to help will be appreciated...
I had similar issue, was only rescued after speaking all the grammar I can imagine. The corper that attended to me was quite considerate. It was a technical error from Npower dat affected mostly those who registered first at the initial stage of registration. The date of birth on my voters card which tallied with my birth certificate was my saving grace. The corper erased the cancel sign and inputed the right one. The alteration shouldn't bother you so far u confirmed it was cleaned, that's the essence of using pencil to tick D details. Good luck.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TTOPSON(m): 6:11am On Jan 25, 2017
oluemmakay:

I don't know d opening and closing time. As at when I got their around that 1:30pm am almost the last person. D documents submitted include: Birth Certificate, Degree certificate, Nysc certificate and data page of my passport.
Thanks a lot for responding.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ngoziigwe(f): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2017
oromidayo4real:
Please any update from ojo local government as regard d verification

Yes, verification has commenced at Ojo town hall close to the LG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.