Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297167 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Swiftylistic: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE;
A SOURCE TOLD ME TODAY THAT STIPEND FOR PAYMENT WILL COMMENCE ON WEDNESDAY 15TH. BUT WHATEVER BE THE CASE, EVEN IF WE DIDN'T SEE ALERT ON WEDNESDAY, LET'S GIVE THEM TILL FRIDAY BEFORE WE DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO. SINCE BUHARI EMBARKED ON HIS VACATION TO LONDON, ORGANIZATION REGARDING NPOWER HAS BEEN SO POROUS. LAOLU AKANDE HAS REFUSE TO SPEAK TO THE PUBLIC ON THE LATEST UPDATE. NOA STAFFS WERE KEPT IN THE DARK AND OUR VICE PRESIDENT DOESN'T REALLY HAVE TIME FOR NPOWER ANY MORE BECAUSE OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES ON HIM.
IT IS NOW LEFT FOR US TO VOICE OUT BEFORE SOME CABALS STEPS ON THE FUND MEANT FOR US. WE ARE VERY HOPEFUL THAT THIS WEEK, WE WILL BEGIN TO SEE ALERT, BUT IN CASE NOTHING HAPPENS THIS WEEK, WE SHOULD THEN BEGIN TO REACT BECAUSE BEFORE FRIDAY, VERIFICATION FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. WITH THAT EVEN IF WE LATER EMBARK ON A PEACEFUL PROTEST, THEY WONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST US. AFTER ALL THEY PROMISED JANUARY ENDING AND NOW WE RE ALREADY IN THE MIDDLE OF FEB, SO WE HAVE RIGHT TO VOICE OUT BEFORE THINGS GET WORSE.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS ALSO NEEDED HERE. PLS KINDLY DROP IT IN THIS PLATFORM. WE WILL MEET AND GET BACK TO YOU.

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1712379285718759&id=1689066431383378&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1712379285718759%3Atl_objid.1712379285718759%3Athid.1689066431383378%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1488355199%3A-5175456506818312467&__tn__=*s
Nonsense source.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Swiftylistic: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
I CALLED ONE OF THE TOP NOA OFFICIAL YESTERDAY AND WE CHAT FOR 15MINUTES. THIS THE SUMMARY OF WHAT HE SAID REGARDING LAGOS NPOWER.
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON YOUR DETAILS AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST WILL BE SBUMITTED TOMORROW. WE HAVE SUBMITTED THE FIRST LIST OF VERIFICATION EXCERCISE AND WORK IS GOING ON WITH THE LIST. HE SAID DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY FIXED DATE FOR THOSE THAT MISSED THE VERIFICATION TO COME TO DO THEIR'S HE SAID MANY TILL DIDN'T SHOW UP. BUT TOMORROW, THE LIST WILL BE TAKING TO ALAUSA FROM WHERE IT WILL BE DISPATCHED TO ABUJA THROUGH HE INTERNET. AS I AM SPEAKING TO YOU NOW, WE HAVE REPRESENTATIVE FROM ABUJA WHO IS CURRENTLY IN LAGOS TO MAKE SURE THINGS WORK OUT WELL FOR YOU GUYS. PLEASE DISREGARD THE INFORMATION THAT YOUR LIST IS STILL AT THE LGA, THERE IS NO TRUTH IN THAT STATEMENTS. ALL VERIFIED CANDIDATES LIST HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO ABUJA AND I CAN ASSURE YOU GUYS WITH THE PRESSURE MOUNTING ON YOUR FILES, BE REST ASSURE YOU WILL ALL BE PAID. THEY DECIDED TO MAKE IT ONLINE SO THAT IT WILL NOT BE HIJACK. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. LASTLY DON'T FORGET GOV AMBODE TOO IS NOT RELAXING ON THIS ISSUE BECOS HE HAS PROMISED TO ADD SOME APPRECIABLE AMOUNT TO YOUR STIPEND. HE WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST. I READ IT AND I HAVE CONFIRMED IT THAT HE WILL CERTAINLY ADD SOMETHING TO YOUR STIPEND, HE IS ONLY WAITING FOR THE PROGRAM TO OFFICIALLY KICKED OFF IN LAGOS. SO TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO DISREGARD ANY RUMOUR COMING FROM STRANGERS. WHAT I HAVE SAID NOW IS THE AUTHENTIC INFORMATION FROM NOA.
THANKS.

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1713277265628961&id=1689066431383378&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1713277265628961%3Atl_objid.1713277265628961%3Athid.1689066431383378%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1488355199%3A-8449223777369359323&__tn__=*s
Any info that is written in CAPITAL Letters about Npower is nonsense. Guys don't blv this guy that is sitting in a corner of his room composing one stupid capital letter info. #Protestisthekey. Abeg cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by acevic: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Swiftylistic:

Any info that is written in CAPITAL Letters about Npower is nonsense. Guys don't blv this guy that is sitting in a corner of his room composing one stupid capital letter info. #Protestisthekey. Abeg cry

You are rude sha....
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2017
LAGOS State What is The Way Forward
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by castel428: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
longlife101:
LAGOS State What is The Way Forward
Protest!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Marcelinho(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
but how come Lagos Npower is like this? any idea
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
i feel we should be patient till mid week and let the house coordinator get back to the house on the development since he promise to get back to us
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dear fellow volunteers,
I have not been able to login into my Npvn dashboard after changing the password, the response am getting is invalid password/username. While trying to reset my password, the responses am getting is token expired. I have sent them mail and no reply.
*What could have been the causes?
* Am i the only one in this or is there anyone experiencing such thing?
*What can i do?
I've done my verification.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
jekjustin:
i feel we should be patient till mid week and let the house coordinator get back to the house on the development since he promise to get back to us
mtchewwwwwww we shld wait till wen? ansa me till all d devices r being selected or till wen we r being owed 5mths stipends til wen ansa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechoice:
Dear fellow volunteers,
I have not been able to login into my Npvn dashboard after changing the password, the response am getting is invalid password/username. While trying to reset my password, the responses am getting is token expired. I have sent them mail and no reply.
*What could have been the causes?
* Am i the only one in this or is there anyone experiencing such thing?
*What can i do?
I've done my verification.
the token given to you for the change of password expires in 2mins, make sure ur email is active and open b4 requesting for password change. Goodluck!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks bloda.
Maybe the token expired as a result of the slow network
franciskaine:
the token given to you for the change of password expires in 2mins, make sure ur email is active and open b4 requesting for password change. Goodluck!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
didnt receive any mail wen changing my password oo...
wah i saw was...
confirm pasword..
new password....
new password..

pasword succesfully changed...
which one be token again

franciskaine:
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Sleezwizz: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Those in charge of npower Lagos state are playing mind games with we the participants.. To me, protest is the only solution to all this their sluggish attitude towards the program. Other states have already received monthly stipends twice meanwhile no show yet For Lagos participants.. So pathetic.. Protest all the way...

Don't let us wait until its too late... Now is the time to protest so as to get our right...

4 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by opeyemi4ng: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
i will suggest we wait till Wednesday. if by then nothing shows up and our in-house coordinators didn't give us the latest. Meaning we have to raise protest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Israeljones:
didnt receive any mail wen changing my password oo...
wah i saw was...
confirm pasword..
new password.... In
new password..

pasword succesfully changed...
which one be token again

probably dev updated the process of updating password unlike b4 whr u recv a link sent to ur mail.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!! grin

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are in March in a few days time already) or you invest already available money at hand in financial instruments, do you just idle bye?

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE. Before, no one likes to teach others; no easy access to standard training. But now, an expert has designed the first complete guide available worldwide!

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kunlesuccess(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Those in charge of npower Lagos state are playing mind games with we the participants.. To me, protest is the only solution to all this their sluggish attitude towards the program. Other states have already received monthly stipends twice meanwhile no show yet For Lagos participants.. So pathetic.. Protest all the way...

Don't let us wait until its too late... Now is the time to protest so as to get our right...

bros, I just went for verification in kosofe last Wednesday, what's next pls.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bleep npower I'm chilling off with cold origin under nepa light watching Lazarus Effect Movie
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
who is jonesing who next week will determine sha at least does who where verified last week would have being confirm if nothing happen, after dat na to forget this Npower parole.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Protest to be held on Monday if nothing happens by Friday, Confirmed, overheard kaduna got their January stipend yesterday na wa

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
to all npower applicants...... please continue to do what u doing, b4 npower announcement came......think of it like it never existed, forget about d npower.
move on with ur life.......its very obvious d program failed even b4 it started.

as for me.....i Av long forgotten about it, d only tin I knw am going to do nw is, collect the stipends if dey eventually pay even if dey posted me........ nd sit at home for d coming month

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye?

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
If truly the verification list just gotten to their table in abuja on monday. . . .we should be paid before weekend if not serious protest on monday!!!

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jaycube0743: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
even if the list they TREK, e suppose don reach abj since... lol

5 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
How can people be this unserious, how can Lagos State be this unserious, common to carry list let fg pay us dey dnt want to push it..... Oya post nah, problem.... These guys are very unserious
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Inshut eeh dis people are fools fooling deir children and parents nt me,, even if d list dey trek as d guy above said e for don reach abj,, im nt sure dev submitted any list if not we wld av been paid dis week
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
If truly the verification list just gotten to their table in abuja on monday. . . .we should be paid before weekend if not serious protest on monday!!!
HW R U SURE DEY SUBMITTED ANY LIST SEF, D THUNDER WEN GO FIRE DIS PEOPLE CHILDREN STILL DEY GOD RIGHT HAND, FOOLS
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
stphil:
HW R U SURE DEY SUBMITTED ANY LIST SEF, D THUNDER WEN GO FIRE DIS PEOPLE CHILDREN STILL DEY GOD RIGHT HAND, FOOLS

More reason i said 'IF TRULY' those eediots can be very cunning.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by tubolancer(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
This people understand only one thing PROTEST.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by opeyemi4ng: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2017
how are we not so sure they have bribed our coordinators in the house leading us. They will tell us one thing at the end nothing will shows up. Everybody have to wake up and lets do something if we want our stipends to be paid if not these people will eventually embezzle all our stipends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.