Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions (749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions by LMandela(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi Everyone...

I'm Really In Need Of A Camera, An Average Camera Thats Good Enough To Produce Quality Outdoor And Indoor Images... I Don't Know Cameras, I Just Have A Little Knowledge Of How To Use Them. I Love Pictures, I Love Taking Shots, I Just Love Photograph.

Also Pls Take Note That I Am A Student And Might Be Tempted To Go Commercial With The Camera.

Bugdet 15k-40k

Thanks!
Re: I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions by tayoccu(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2016
I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but in this period we're in, your budget can't get you a reasonable Camera. may I advice you shoot with your phone (if u have one with a good camera), and edit with Photoshop/light room/snap seed (on your phone).
you can also get those lenses made for phone cameras (you clip em on your phone, and they give you better images).

while you're using your phone, google shaw academy, they have a couple of free photography courses.
Re: I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
LMandela:
Hi Everyone...

I'm Really In Need Of A Camera, An Average Camera Thats Good Enough To Produce Quality Outdoor And Indoor Images... I Don't Know Cameras, I Just Have A Little Knowledge Of How To Use Them. I Love Pictures, I Love Taking Shots, I Just Love Photograph.

Also Pls Take Note That I Am A Student And Might Be Tempted To Go Commercial With The Camera.

Bugdet 15k-40k

Thanks!
i can sell my nikon d70 to you for 60k
Re: I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions by LMandela(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
babasalami:
i can sell my nikon d70 to you for 60k
i'm interested, drop ur number lets discuss
Re: I Need A Camera - Help Me With Suggestions by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
LMandela:
i'm interested, drop ur number lets discuss

(1) (Reply)

Canon 50mm, 28-105mm, 18-55mm Lens And Camera Led Light For Sale / I Need A Kick A*s Graphic Designer. / Call For Your Quality Video Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.