Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Mixed Reaction As Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mixed Reaction As Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Birthday (529 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? / APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reaction As Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Birthday by cornel994(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
As former vice president, Atiku Abubakar celebrates his 70thbirthday today, Friday, November 25; Nigerians have taken to express their thoughts.

While some congratulated Atiku on his birthday and wished him many years, others claimed he was only concerned about himself.

The former vice president posted an old picture of himself on his social media page to celebrate his birthday which elicited different reactions.

Lizzy Akpan wrote:“Happy birthday Sir, wishing you more glorious years ahead of you. May God continue to guide you in all you do. You are a de-tribalized Nigerian. I was privilege to have worked with you in the course of my career. God will continue to be with you. You will live to ripe old age. Amen”

Okeke Preenz wrote:“Sir help , how Nigeria people are suffering in other countries, because of present Nigeria situations, sir you have to do something , you have the money stop thinking only about your self and family because is human nature , tell the president and other associates , your Campaign start from now , create job in Nigeria and go and bring them back especially in Ukraine , they are suffering their a lot.”

Oyepeju Banks wrote:“Happy birthday to you,Turakin Adamawa. Sir,kindly reflect on what you have been through before getting to where you are now and see how you can help the masses more than just showing them your thriving period. When we amend ,ask God for mercy and help the poor, the almighty God has a way of bringing our aspirations to the reality. Congratulations once again.”

Jabir Salis Yakasai wrote:“Its grace of Allah that brings you this very age,so bear in your mind you’ll definetly been interrogated about it in the day of judgement,i hope will uterlise your remnant time seeking pleasure of your lord,he’ll grant you more in this world and in hereafter”

Abdulwaheed I. Adekoyeni wrote:“Ex vice president your school is better than FG school but it’s d same school that make you who u are today, but d only thing u give back it’s corruption and emulation shame on u”

Source: https://www.naij.com/1062690-money-stop-thinking-nigerians-react-atiku-celebratesbirthday.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4640969298

Re: Mixed Reaction As Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Birthday by nellyelitz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Birthday bash cum political campaign
Re: Mixed Reaction As Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Birthday by yarimo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
HBD, Atiku for president 2088 haters go and die

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/obasanjo: It's Not A Feud But Friendly Exchange Of Ideas. / I Threw Away The Green Card, I Have Relocated, Says Wole Soyinka / Hausa Speakers In Nigeria Now 120m – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.