Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,573 members, 7,865,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

How To Cope With Nagging Parents. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Cope With Nagging Parents. (392 Views)

I regret my choice of words on Tobi, but not nagging - Cee-C / "I'm Tired Of Bleaching My Skin, I Can't Cope With The Stress Anymore" - Bobrisk / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Nagging Parents. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
We all love our parents but there are times that you just wish that you could use a remote control and mute their mouths from nagging. Granted, it is hard to resist the temptation of angry response to their tantrums but there are sometimes that they are just all in your face. What will you do then when you have tried all you can without any result? Lets help out.

Here are 3 sure ways to cope with a Nagging Parent.

1. Try to be Empathetic:We understand that parents can be unbearably irritable at times but have you tried putting yourself in their shoes? Can you deal with everything ranging from bills, taxes, traffic , troublesome bosses and stress they have to deal with everyday and still remain calm? You probably might be thinking “Yes its easy” but in reality it isn’t and you cannot understand until you get older and become a parent too in the future. So please see it from through their own perspective.

2. Examine Yourself:
We would be tempted to support you and take sides with you and say its all your parents fault but maybe somebody needs to check themselves and that person is YOU. No sane parent want to be a tantrum throwing, troublemaking-judgmental person, it could be that there are things they observe you do that needs correction. You might say “Yes, but they overcorrect me all the time” but the hard truth is...http://nosygist..com/2016/11/how-to-cope-with-nagging-parents.html

(1) (Reply)

Vector's Open Letter To Federal Government, / Reno Omokiri: America Learn Democracy From Africa, Nigerians React / Top Nominees At The Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.