Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju (53194 Views)

Directions From Oshodi To JKK HOUSE In Ilupeju, Lagos / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by iamNifemi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
stan241:
Lols
See the kind mumu thread wey i finally be FTC for
I felicitate
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by metallisc(m): 2:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Slimflame:
What did the person wrote

Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by totorimi: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2016
This is for those who can read and write what about those terrible danfo drivers i mean the real ones and the okada riders would they understand the meaning or will they read it upside down.
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2016
And that 10 + 27 = ur likes,
DJEhimond:
They should kuku convert the place to car park ... cause, in every street, there's always like 10 idiots and 27 stupid people.
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by fwc1705: 3:28am On Nov 26, 2016
For me I see it as a reserved packing space because most of the time the place will be empty so I love to pack there
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by sonofyisa(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Oh oh u forgot dat many Nigerian's are good at opposite in meaning, if u had said park here, Pple wud hv done d opposite as well, thinking it cud be to steal or charm d car/owner since it's not a parking lot

1 Like

Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by adehok: 5:26am On Nov 26, 2016
They get luck say no be some kind area wey I know, Na trailers for park for there for 2months
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by Ugomajority: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Park n risk ur life for ritual, or for plastic money lol
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by DJEhimond(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
romeorails:
And that 10 + 27 = ur likes,
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by johnisaola(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Those are the right words to idiot like FFK, Fayose Dasuk,otokpe and others usless whos can park there cars everywhere the like and tolk robish
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by festusbarry(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2016
stan241:
Lols

See the kind mumu thread wey i finally be FTC for

Oya make we swap make I come be ftc,
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by stan241(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2016
festusbarry:

Oya make we swap make I come be ftc,

Oya come and collect o
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by nickxtra(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Self explanatory
Re: What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju by Whytelyon(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

What's the difference between being foolish and being stu-pid

grin The spelling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland / Big Gaboon Viper Caught On My Site / Pictures Of A Puff Adder Killed This Morning While Working On A Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.