Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election (31000 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Olusola Oke Campaigns On River With Canoe (pics) / Olusola Oke, AD Candidate Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by ElectronicsGuy(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2016
For your power booster for generator, call me.

check my signature for number
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by shamecurls(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Sincerely, with the manner and pace at which Olushola Oke has defected in the last 20 years., it's glaring that he isn't and would never be a man that can be taken for his words.

He is definitely not a man of principle neither in the class of men that could boldly stand there grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Miles300: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2016
In western world politics is a game , but in Nigeria it is a place for bunch of greedy bastards who only fight for there own interest and not the people !!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by sekundosekundo: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Jimoh works for akeredolu Apc but he was surprised that Oke too split Akeredolus votes so the incumbent factor still alive after jegede was reinstated grin angry grin grin

Those insulting FFK over Jimoh should apologise to him. Jimoh was a stooge.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by afanide: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2016
This Ibrahim guy is licking his wounds already....
I can feel your pains sir...

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by samsam2019: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2016
I can only answer his question about Mimiko

Well he turned out just fine for him as he became a 2 term governor

1st in the history of the state if I'm not mistaken
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
jimoh is a child.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by martooski(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Bgorgeous: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
All of you are shameless now
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by kodded(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Jimoh the pig should keep quite. Oke is okay for Ondo state.

Vote Alliance for Democracy.
you don leave APC
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
NICON HOTEL workers are being owed 8months salaries by this crooked called Jimoh Ibrahim. All the companies he bought, whined down within 6months, only few are stilling floating with bad debt
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Igbaba2: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Temperamental watch!
Oftentyms i pause and cogite d present problems, anarchy and chaos in all spheres and sectors of dis life. Bad-temperament holds abt 80%, if u tk a gud look at mary broken homes u discover dat one of dem is parading animalistic demeanour, even in churches man of God atimes displays ugly manners jst bcus of deir temperaments. Infact in politics it's worst, u c a family man'll up wt all kinds of lies and useles fabricatns idea dat doesn't work anywhere. As a matter of prime necessity we all need 2 work diligently on our temperament and shake off every baseless ideologies capable of turning things upside down. Anytym we need to tk a concrete decision lets disect and abt it well weda it fits in d 4-way test. Abv all, let do our things always in pleasing God.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim na pig.....sir abeg no be me talk am ooo,,na FFK talk am
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Jokerman(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
I am surprised seeing APC agents campaigning against Aketi deir party candidate...

Hope nothing is wrong o... cheesy
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Exponental(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2016
TruthNigeria:
Jimoh yesterday took to his Twitter page to lament of the high rate of desperation of Oke which he likened to the antics of the outgoing governor, Olusegun Mimiko.
He said "Olusola Oke has set a new level for desperation.This is exactly how Mimiko started jumping from one party to another. How did that turn out?"
see jamb question oooo!! Mimiko became governor for 8years of course!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Igbaba2: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Temperamental watch!
Oftentyms i pause and cogite d present problems, anarchy and chaos in all spheres and sectors of dis life. Bad-temperament holds abt 80%, if u tk a gud look at many broken homes u discover dat one of dem(d spouse) is parading animalistic demeanour, even in churches man of God atimes displays ugly manners jst bcus of deir temperaments. Infact in politics it is worst, u c a family man'll cm up wt all kinds of lies and useles fabricatns of ideas dat doesn't work anywhere. As a matter of prime necessity we all need 2 work diligently on our temperament and shake off every baseless ideologies capable of turning things upside down. Anytym we need to tk a concrete decision lets disect and abt it well weda it fits in d 4-way test. Abv all, let perform our legitimate duties pleasing God always.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by omaguibu(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Shameless man
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by ndcide(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Ad.

Will not win this election. People should think straight all these sentiments is crazy. No good reason for AD to win.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Ebi3(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
The Northern cabal is using ondo as a testing ground for the total takeover of the southwest from tinubu or the PDP. it's up to them to allow it happen or not.they have willing tools like jimoh et al to assist them.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Alajiki(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Afonjas have been abusing each other since this week. From FFK vs Jimo, Toyin vs Adeniyi, Jimo vs Oke, Tinubu vs Fashola. Continue but na own goal una dey score

Another frustrated member of the Indigenous People Of Cucumber! grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by oatzeal(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by altitudee: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
one manu (man) four parri (parties)...is it a do or die things?.. u is a governor comporsirlly? (compulsory)... lolz
why can't he just remain in a party? when a man cannot stand or stay in a party in good and bad times, how will he stand for youth, the masses and Nigeria in times of adversary and difficulty...Our leaders just want to have the title, they have nothing to offer...Nigerians Arise! Youth of today Arise! Let start today and let choose for ourselves.. enough is enough.. No more will the cabals choose leaders for us...we can do it if only we youth can put away our religion n tribe differences and focus on the purpose.... Anyone ready to be a pioneer of something small that will grow big in time should in creating a chat room here on nairaland of on whatsapp... here is my number 08038322984...
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by ayoyonet(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Oke is okay ,Oke gbemi

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by arireirede: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Jimoh ibraheem is a bastard.Oke lanlo oooo.OKE WILL WIN TODAY ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by CioAngels(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2016
AD is the only party that have kept his name and respect to date and i may believe in AD as a party. But, I just wonder why the party decided to allow a political prostitute like oke to fly their flag becos tinubu asked him to which confirms he may not have anything to offer to Ondo state other than to steal his own from national wealth becos he will be dictated on what to do, (visionless). Afteral, all politicians are thiefs. AD, i hope tinubu playing the tune for oke, that same tinubu will not once again, humiliate our elders in AD? Jimoh ibrahim, i would have thought you will maintain the little respect you have left and work together with your party pdp and not endorsing akeredolu just becos you lost out for possible contract, that is, if he wins .
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by KORMART: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:
PDP has become a joke

The internal crisis is now more interesting than Papa Ajasco series

God bless GEJ for helping to destroy PDP. It's the biggest gift an individual has given Nigerians.

He destroyed PDP knowing fully well it's was the foundation of Nigeria's problem
must u say rubbish all the time

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Wesely01(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
TruthNigeria:
Nigerian billionaire, Jimoh Ibrahim has blasted gubernatorial candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, Olusola Oke whom he accused of acute desperation to rule Ondo State as governor. It would be recalled that Mr. Oke was the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in Ondo in 2012 from where he later decamped to the All Progressives Congress after the loss of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2015. After losing the primary of the APC in September 3 when he came third, he defected to the Action Alliance and then Alliance for Democracy reportedly on the order of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos.
Prior to Oke’s defection, the public were shocked as a banner of him contesting for governor under the banner of the All Progressive Grand Alliance surfaced. Jimoh yesterday took to his Twitter page to lament of the high rate of desperation of Oke which he likened to the antics of the outgoing governor, Olusegun Mimiko.
He said "Olusola Oke has set a new level for desperation.This is exactly how Mimiko started jumping from one party to another. How did that turn out?"
Meanwhile, an earlier tweet by Jimoh prior to the popular Channels TV Ondo gubernatorial debate shows he may be endorsing the APC gubernatorial candidate, Rotimi Akeredolu ahead of the Saturday poll.

http://www..com/talk/topic,317866.0.html

You asking how did it turn out fat pig spoiler , well he ruled Ondo for 8yrs .
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by MasterofdRolls1(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
These men don't actually have time for social media. I don't believe in news like ds. Just tell us their media team are at war. How many times have u seen a politician with a browsing Fone? Dey don't have time for such.

My man President Donald Trump does.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Amustical(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Where is that nairalander that use to speak bad english in support of jimoh ibrahim? Anyway show me some love today is my birthday..... How many likes can I get?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Did u jst say Tinubu vs fashola? Pls clear me, am confused, is thr a rift btw them
tundafayaBuhari:
Afonjas have been abusing each other since this week. From FFK vs Jimo, Toyin vs Adeniyi, Jimo vs Oke, Tinubu vs Fashola. Continue but na own goal una dey score

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Resigns As Nigeria’s Junior Petroleum Minister / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.