Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC (67118 Views)

MTN Announces Massive Price Cuts And Free Data / MTN Announces Data Price Reduction - Check It Out / #NigeriaAt58: MTN Announces 200% Bonus On All Data - See Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by NLbully(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abeg leave my Night Plan alone ooo #FingersCrossed

#Peace
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by drss2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
wetin una expect liar mohammed talk say social media na their biggest problem, so d only way to stop pipul from using social media is to hike data prices.
welcome to change.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Bahddo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
PhonePlanet:
try another email of yours.
same thing. Both gmail.
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by decub: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
augster:
NCC una father
What's all these crap na?
Data wey expensive before, you still wan increase am? Haba...

Meanwhile, Thunder will still Fire the person that brought this idea
My dear, you won't blame them, rather, blame Buhari and his administration.

Cost of running businesses has soared and for them to remain in the race and make profit, someone must take that heat and as always, the end user.
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by whys: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is the second time. No matter what code they put in their office to stop wiping my credit, this message keeps coming back. It reads 'last value added service charge 10 naira ' That is how the will clear up all the credit every 30 min. The staff are so rude. Went there yesterday and before I could finish narrating my problem, she grabbed my phone in anger , typed *362*2#, handed it back, walked away shouting thats all there is to it. The message resurfaced this evening and has been clearing my credit. I'm very angry, I've been calling 121 and it's computer that's responding. Please I need a lawyer that can help me sue them over this issue. I'm very angry. Last year I had to go to there 3 X. . The 3rd time I had a quarrel that made one of the staff to collect my phone and call the correct customer service line manned by humans which stopped the messages up till about 4 days ago when it resurfaced l just need a lawyer that can sue over this annoying issue.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by PhonePlanet(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bahddo:
same thing. Both gmail.
please try
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Teague4league(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
They are scams yet they detest youth trying to make a living with that, not like I'm in total support of it but I'm indifferent . I had an issue with Mtn recently . I called the customer care cause my credit was been deducted on monthly basis which I didnt notice until recently . The guy that picked my call said its for "music box" which I never subscribed to in the first instance. I asked what the advantages of music box was and the guy was totally clueless. I again asked if I wNt be charged for data to download music since I'm already been subscribed to music box and the answer was I will be charged . I realize even independence in Nigeria is a scam we just have to bare with .
So to all brothers out there. be a smarter you , work hard as no one cares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Teague4league(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
decub:

My dear, you won't blame them, rather, blame Buhari and his administration.

Cost of running businesses has soared and for them to remain in the race and make profit, someone must take that heat and as always, the end user.
And have they been dependable b4 this regime? I did rather say your blame the incompetency in the two houses we have at the federal level. They really don't know what they are there for . All the fight for is money in the bank and in the pocket. Shameful pple

2 Likes

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by deli2dan: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Pls ncc who ona don help since
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by sunnyside16(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
NCC are becoming anti people in conjunction with the CBN govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by bazzyblings: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Make the world just end
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Kiakia(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Etisalat has already increased their data tariff, but only on the 1.5 gig which now sells for N1200 instead of the previous N1000.
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by debque(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eeh..I got the message too oo...make dem no do like this oo...
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amen.
augster:
NCC una father
What's all these crap na?
Data wey expensive before, you still wan increase am? Haba...

Meanwhile, Thunder will still Fire the person that brought this idea

2 Likes

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by steppin: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Data is already expensive in Nigeria and these Bastards want to increase the price. If the FG thinks this would stop us from criticizing this clueless and unstable administration, they need to have their head examined.
Anyway, that's what you get for voting APC government. Government who believes in collecting instead of giving.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
All these Armed Robbers and MILITANTS know those to go after. They are just wasting their energy on blowing up pipes. The politicians and bodies like ncc are the root course of our problems.
You want to tackle a problem, go to the root.

1 Like

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by donhils: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is one NCC directive that these operators won't waste time to implement.
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Doctor0071(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
shedy03:
cai, this APC govt.
by the time they are done with this country, no one soul will remain to vote APC out 2019.
God help us.
you knw no say GHOST dey vote, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by ify84(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Unfortunately we don't have human rights activists again

1 Like

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Ideagatesauto: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria is the only country where things go wrong and citizens are treated with cruelty, and instead of marching out and confronting the government or the powers that be all we do is go online grumbling and talking trash with no action.
It's so funny that when one takes a stand and says no t the bullies we put in power, he is branded a rebel put in chains and thrown In jail.
Case in point: Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by rasheedmalik113: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
this way mtn want to collect gift from masses and celebrate Christmas,say no 4tariff ยทยทยท
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by olasmiles: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
U dont need to start any harshtag on twitter or take this up. NCC has given a directive that all ntwrks should start selling their data at the same price and the price would be announced by NCC come first of December, So lets wait and see the uniform price NCC would give

2 Likes

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
I still don't understand why and how NCC who suppose to be a regulator would be dictating the price in a competitive market. It really baffles me. What the NCC intends to achieve here, I seriously don't know. But one thing is sure. This is gonna backfire big time!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
ikp120:
O boy, na true o... Make I call my lawyer. Oh I just remember say the guy dey fear DSS . grin grin

Haha grin Nigeria is in trouble
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by lukency(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
All must come out enmass to protest this inhuman policy by a government agency.
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Guru9ja(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Am trusting ma fellow blogger technologist to start working on mtn cheat
Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
NCC clearly does not understand what it's job is. It seems to think it';s there to protect the companies not the consumers. This is no surprise when you appoint people to NCC as payback for their political "expenditures" which they recoup by cosying up to the companies.

1 Like

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by AntiWailer: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is a useless decision.

Every country trying to grow in terms of technological advancement should be working towards free data and access to information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC by kings09(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
I remember abuleoshi who warned ppl abt it but none paid heed. Now we r forming protest
presentley:
Mtn users should call the 181 self help service number to listen to this announcement, it confirms its indeed a NCC directive and will take effect from december 1st as posted on the front page yesterday. Can our lawyers please approach the court for an injuction to @least put this wicked and inhumane proposition to hold?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. / Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night / How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.