Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities (13653 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by noblealuu: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2016
stanley99a:
Good day. The security of your bitcoin wallet is very important.
TIPS:
1. Don't disclose ur wallet ID and password to friends
2. Use the the appropriate website meant for your bitcoin wallet
3. Don't open links sent to your mail without knowing the source of the link.
4. Stay away from accessing your wallet through an app not trusted.

Remember to always spread your investment-Not to put all your eggs in one basket.

noblemekus@gmail.com 07034348791 please add me
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Steve97: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2016
stanley99a:

Does he use GA?
bro.I sent u mail, hvnt get ur reply.. (stevedrimak@gmail.com).. how can ll apply GA on my account
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
ev4real:

Bro, please i tried scanning my barcode to activate 2 factor authenticator using GA instead of my phone number unfortunately its not scanning for me. what might be the cause of it ?
Thanks.

Please make sure you have downloaded the GA app on your phone
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Steve97:

bro.I sent u mail, hvnt get ur reply.. (stevedrimak@gmail.com).. how can ll apply GA on my account
Sorry about the delay in replying.
Download the app on your phone thru play store and activate it
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Spanishmario(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
earn 125% of your investment in 30days. 070621638...70
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Add me 08181031906. Only @Stanley99a
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Steve97: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2016
stanley99a:

Sorry about the delay in replying.
Download the app on your phone thru play store and activate it
thanks,have done that but I have a little bit confusing to active it.. meanwhile, pls reply my mail in ur mail box. thanks in advance (stevedrimak@gmail.com)
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by kaz: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Steve97:

thanks,have done that but I have a little bit confusing to active it.. meanwhile, pls reply my mail in ur mail box. thanks in advance (stevedrimak@gmail.com)
u welcome .
Pls resend the mail. Thank you
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Steve97: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
stanley99a:
u welcome . Pls resend the mail. Thank you
mail resend!
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by franklyneo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please add me to the group when you creat 07061656942
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by Ramj: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
stanley99a:
Most common questions i get is...
WHERE CAN I BUY BITCOIN AND HOW DO I CONVERT MY BITCOIN TO NAIRA?

Now there are online exchangers. Trusted exchangers who will pay directly to your account the equivalent of the bitcoin you send to them.
One notable exchanger is bitx. You can register with them on www.bitx.com
There are also individual bitcoin buyers that can easily buy bitcoin from you or sell to you. (please in this case you have to be very careful with who you buy from because there are many scammers online)

the site is BIT.CO not .COM
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by chukwueloka: 3:42am On Dec 11, 2016
snowflex.ce@gmail.com

ADD ME PLEASE OOO
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2016
You did a great job bro, I once told someone to put me through this bitcoin something and he couldn't, instead he requested I should send him my details.

Kudos baba, u really made it simple

1 Like

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2016
stanley99a:

Good question. yes Bitx is a wallet in itself, but the most common wallet site is blockchain. Most persons who are registered on bitx got there been that you can easily buy bitcoin from them with your naira.

You can buy from bitx and send to your wallet on blockchain. I recommend this because i find blockchain wallet more secure.

Yes, most of the mail are the once that u see on your emails.
Thank you.

Bro, if you want to convert your bitcoin to naira, and send it your bank account, can bitx do it for u?
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by AWODCHEMIST(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Add 08029802432
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ramj:

the site is BIT.CO not .COM
Thanks for that observation.

1 Like

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

Bro, if you want to convert your bitcoin to naira, and send it your bank account, can bitx do it for u?

Yes they can.
There are other online exchangers like.
naira4dollar, nairaex etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
stanley99a:
LET ME CLARIFY SOME THINGS REGARDING YOUR BITCOIN WALLET ON BLOCKCHAIN

1. wallet ID
This with your password is what you need in gaining access to your account. it's kind of your username. This is sent to your email the moment you register with blockchain. It looks like this... 94z2b0c8-0de4-740b-c550-mfd856b8d93.
Some persons who are new in the system try to use their email address to login but keep referring them to use the wallet ID. You can always see the ID on your email.

2. Wallet address
As said before, this is your account number that you see the moment you click on recieve on blockchain. Copy it and save it on your notepad. It's what you give to whoever you want to receive bitcoin from.
Note that this address changes from time to time but the bitcoin paid into any of the address will still reflect in your account.
WARNING always make sure you copy the right address and save it properly to avoid stories about not receiving the amount of bitcoin requested. The person you are expecting to receive bitcoin from won't be held liable for your mistake.
In making sure that the right address is been sent, always do a cross check on the first three and the last three digit.

3. Email address .... This you know is you already use for long. No much explanation here.
Please, now that you operate bitcoin you have to always keep your email secured.

4 transaction ID
This is your proof of payment that you sent some amount of bitcoin to another bitcoin address. It's located at the top of the transaction you made after sending bitcoin.

SECURITY TIP ON YOUR BITCOIN WALLET

1. Don't ever save your bitcoin account password on our email address or note pad on your phone
2. Your password should be long enough to start a primary school novel. Minimum 15 digits mixed with numbers and alphabet. It can be upper or lower case.
3. Make sure you write down the password in a note book and keep it safe.
4. Don't just see any link on your email or somewhere on the internet and click... Some hackers have devise this means to attack your phone and gain access to your email and other stuff in there.
I know most people always click on any site that say
' click to make 1 million in 15 hours,
You can grow your money to be 7 figures in 6months'
My brothers and sisters please and please never fall a victim in the hands of this fake guys on the internet.
It takes patience in making money online and growing it.

5. Make sure you use GA on you account.

Security tips in addition to the one above...
6. Don't log in to your bitcoin wallet account while using unsecured Wi-Fi connection. It's safer to use your data.
Using an unsecured Wi-Fi connection can grant hackers access to your details and wipe ur account.

7. Avoid transaction on ur bitcoin account on different internet enabled devices that is not yours. Use your private devices to log in to your bitcoin account.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by LazyTypist(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510...... whatsapp this No 08154989994
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by diara21(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please add me 08167893411
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by asskush: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls add me : 07083839
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by erajude: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please add me 08068044144
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by michelle94(f): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by freechuks05(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gud day, pls add me 07036594646. Tankz
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Good day.
Please don't respond to mails such as this. Criminals at work. Thank you

Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by ochije1983: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
How someone earn bitcoin or must we buy from someone else?
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by stanley99a(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
ochije1983:
How someone earn bitcoin or must we buy from someone else?
You buy bitcoin and can also be earned by viewing sites that offer to give free bitcoin, but that will take long before you acquire reasonable amout.
Re: Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities by emaculate99: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet / Is MMM Going Down Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.