Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online (4060 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Recently, the news of Harrysongz quitting his record label was a trending topic all over the internet.

Well that didn’t come as a surprise to me though. Let’s come to think of this, E-noneybhas an exquisite taste for the luxury things of life, which has got him buying the latest luxury cars. He recently bought a Lexus Lx570, for himself, a Range Rover Sport for his wife and a Lincoln Navigator for his brother Kcee, amidst all the costly cars in his fleet already, which made to pause at some point and think loudly. “Why is it that Harrysongz is still using Hummer 2 which has long gone out of vogue as his only car?”

Well, maybe he will address that in his next single.

Skibii who is also under him, was also trending sometime for faking his own death. Maybe he was planning to escape from the record label, and fly to yankee but that strategy didn’t work for him. LOL. The management informed the public, that the manager that’s responsible for the misinformation has been suspended, which was never true.

Well, E-money went ahead to sign another artist called X-busta. X-busta was the former Director of Socials at Imo State University, and he used his position in the Students Union Government to make a name for himself, attending and performing at Fresher’s Nights here and there.

Just this evening, I was on my Instagram, to read shades people are throwing at Seun Egbegbe who allegedly stole about 9 iPhones.

I Just clicked search, and a picture of Deskid Wayne, a young guy who is infamous for flaunting wads of cash, amounting to millions, popped up.

I clicked on it, to know what’s up with him and here was our dear X-busta begging for cash.

I don’t really know what is happening at Five Star Music Empire nowadays, maybe E-moneys Spraying Gun Machine has spoilt.
http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/11/25/five-star-music-act-x-busta-begs-money-online/
Oh well see the screenshot below:

Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
dangote once beg for me money and that didn't mean he s broke.
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by BrutalJab: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Where is the begging
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by crazymommy(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ok "pass me some"is the begging??
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by crazymommy(f): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Airforce1:

6 Likes

Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by iykekelvins(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
You call this begging?
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykekelvins:
You call this begging?
he didn't apply courtesy.
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by dayowunmi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Your writeup is exaggerated. He said "send some" doesn't necessarily mean begging at least not in the way you painted it in your article. So if you need money from someone, you just tell the person to "send some" abi
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
dayowunmi:
Your writeup is exaggerated. He said "send some" doesn't necessarily mean begging at least not in the way you painted it in your article. So if you need money from someone, you just tell the person to "send some" abi
yes
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by LesbianBoy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Airforce1:

How can dangote beg money from you...

2 Likes

Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=51372945][/quote]

Come this geh you are always tackling people...

Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by chrisbaby24(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Wish I fit understand wetin did op mean sef....
Re: Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Did Wizkid Get His Hair Inspiration From My Son? Lola Omotayo Asks / Auntie Go And Wear Pant” – Fans React To Provocative Dress Tboss Wore / Nigerians Should Be Banned On Twitter, See Replies A Man Got For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.