Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? (656 Views)

Stunning Photos Of The Linda Ikeji TV Kitchen / The Linda Ikeji Pregnancy: A Celebration Of Moral Decadence / The Linda Ikeji Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? by Spicylate(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi,
So Linda Ikeji just announced that there will be a 100k prize for the first 10 people to hit 10,000 followers before 25th december on

So my people, if you have signed on LIS please follow @frances or simply search for Frances Ogbu and give a shout out so I can follow you back too. If you haven't and wish to, its not late.
Thank you.
kiss
Re: Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? by dingbang(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stop lying! undecided
Re: Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? by Spicylate(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
Stop lying! undecided
I'm not. Its on her blog too. Check it out.
Re: Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Spicylate:
I'm not. Its on her blog too. Check it out.
why should we follow Frances den instead of lindaikeji? undecided
Re: Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway??? by Spicylate(f): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
why should we follow Frances den instead of lindaikeji? undecided
lol..well you can follow both

(1) (Reply)

The Otedola’s Pictured With Elton John At His Charity Event (pic) / Frank Edoho And Wife Welcome Second Child Together / New Stunning Photo Of Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.