Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) (7197 Views)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by HQuadreal: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Popular Fuji musician, Adewale Ayuba, has opened up on his fear after his conversion from Islam to Christianity.

Ayuba who was born and bred in a Muslim family, said he has been a Christian since 2010, but hasn’t been practicing it for fear of being killed.

In an open confession in the Redeemed Christian Church of
God, RCCG, recently, Ayuba admitted that he is now proudly a full Christian.

He said, “I was always scared of admitting to the world that
I’m Christian, for fear of being killed, but now I have the
courage to say it boldly, I’m a born-again Christian.

I’m no more a Muslim.

“I have been a Christian for so long, even my family members especially my kids are all going to church but I make sure I go every December 31st.

If I don’t, I will presume the New Year would be filled with dangers that will lead to my death,” the ex-staunch Muslim noted.

Sources= https://www.ireporteronline.com/40107_im-no-more-a-muslim-im-a-born-again-christian-adewale-ayuba#.WDild2h0gZp.facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good he has seen the light.

God bless you plenty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
FATWA!!! grin
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
That's good to know

A welcome development smiley

2 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
undecided undecided
From frying pan to fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by general111(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
The reason why Islam still thrives is the fear of death from family members after converting to Christianity.

6 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Welcome to the light!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by obontami: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Much respect sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
general111:
The reason why Islam still thrives is the fear of death from family members after converting to Christianity.

"They" live in fear.

A religion that doesn't frown at bloodshed and violence...what a religion!

I find peace in Christianity cool

10 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by SalomonKane: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's a free world. Let's hope you'll live and abide by the laws governing christianity and not dis obey them with reckless abandon like many so called born again christians do.

1 Like

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by datola: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow! Welcome on board bro. May your joy be full in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
FATWA! FATWA!! FATWA!! angry angry angry
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by marshalcarter: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2016
prosecution-pride of islam

1 Like

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:59am On Nov 26, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided undecided From frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2016
*singing* you are welcome in the name of the Lord...

6 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by dahmie2013: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
ItsBolaji:
*singing* you are welcome in the name of the Lord...
I can see all over u, d glory of the Lord
U are welcome in d name of d Lord
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by OKorowanta: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Egbon Adewale,Abeg epp us tell all dis pastor school owners to repent from dia high school fees they imposed.
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Came: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Una see wetin the love of a woman can cause... Three Gboosaa for women ooooo... We serve one God anyway.
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Welcome to the family of God.
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by Otitemmanu: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2016
May the lights of God shines upon you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2016
HQuadreal:

He said, “I was always scared of admitting to the world that
I’m Christian, for fear of being killed, but now I have the
courage to say it boldly, I’m a born-again Christian.

Friendchoice aminusanti Empire udatso apcsupporter lexiconkabir and all the other Al taquiya disciples should ensure he is beheaded according to Islamic religion grin

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."
Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Came:
Una see wetin the love of a woman can cause... Three Gboosaa for women ooooo... We serve one God anyway.
Dont allow anyone deceive you.

Islam is an Antichrist religion which Rejects Christ as the son of God. It also says that Christ didn't not die on the cross, that it was someone else that got crucified while His whisked Christ away to heaven. This means that Christ didn't spill his precious blood which also means that mankind is yet to be redeemed. It also means that Christ didn't conquer death by resurrecting as promised. Islam calls Christ a liar. That makes it the number 1 Antichrist Religion.

1 Like

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=51376638][/quote]

You don't read your Quran. Let me show you a passage of your Quran, so you shut up, and seize to rant all this nonsense coming from your toilet I have been made victorious with terror" Bukhari 4:52:220. Was it Jesus who wrote this? It portrays the evil of your prophet mohamed. Isis obeys the Quran. This evil they vent on earth is a fulfilment of your
demonic Quran. Stop ranting bullshit here

1 Like

Re: I’m No More A Muslim, I’m A Born Again Christian–Adewale Ayuba (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Banky W / Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed / Entertainers Have Power To Curb Drug Abuse – Saidi Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.