Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. (947 Views)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. by Freshkidavid(m): 2:54am On Nov 26, 2016
The tallest statue in the whole of Nigeria has been constructed and unveiled at Ife.

The statue named Moremi Ajasoro was named after Moremi, the "goddess of liberty".

Read more at [url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/11/tallest-statue-in-nigeria-inaugurated.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mackbrooklyn tell me here.
Re: Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. by MackBrooklyn: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
Mac.kbrooklyn tell me here.
cheesy grin

Lol, I already did on the other side now cheesy
Re: Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I already did on the other side now cheesy
you deserve a big knock you know?cheesy

I was thinking it was something else.
Re: Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. by MackBrooklyn: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
you deserve a big knock you know?cheesy

I was thinking it was something else.
cheesy grin

Lol, what were you thinking before?? cheesy
Re: Tallest Statue In Nigeria Unveiled At Ife And Named After Moremi. by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, what were you thinking before?? cheesy
nvm hun

Goodnight I have to sleep early for tomorrowkiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Namibian Tribe Where ‘sex’ Is Offered To Guests (photos) / African culture is the best / Plate Sentence In Urhobo (irhieta R'omoze Evun Urhobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.