Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs (33541 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by teebell999(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
marryjesus:

http://thenationonlineng.net/defrauded-n918m-atikus-wife-tells-court/

That's not a scam madam!! The guy collected part of our national cake (yam) in your possession. Abeg make 7na free d dude joor
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2016
ephi123:

Where did all these billions come from onatisi? I am quite surprised you are supporting Atiku despite how obvious it is that his hands are not clean.
Please kindly point out to me one just one Nigerian active politician alive today whose hands are clean. From tinubu to obj,saraki,pat utomi,fashola and co . Pls just one not 2.
the truth is politics is a dirty game and anyone in it is dirty yet these are the same ppl Nigerians are willing to die for. Even buhari hands aren't clean ,look through his records .
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by ephi123(f): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
onatisi:

Please kindly point out to me one just one Nigerian active politician alive today whose hands are clean. From tinubu to obj,saraki,pat utomi,fashola and co . Pls just one not 2.
the truth is politics is a dirty game and anyone in it is dirty yet these are the same ppl Nigerians are willing to die for. Even buhari hands aren't clean ,look through his records .

So that means you agree that Atiku's hands are not clean either?
I'm just trying to understand the rationale for your support if he is equally a thief like the others.

I am no fan of Buhari and would not claim his hands are clean either, so there's no debate with that one.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by lurdkriss: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by lurdkriss: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
This is a clear case of a thief stealing from his fellow thief,

After all na Naija money dem tiff undecided

Congrats to the guy, u try wel well cheesy
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by onatisi(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
ephi123:

So that means you agree that Atiku's hands are not clean either?
I'm just trying to understand the rationale for your support if he is equally a thief like the others.

I am no fan of Buhari and would not claim his hands are clean either, so there's no debate with that one.
Bros ,they are all the same . Pdp,apc ,apga . They are all the same . But unfortunately because we practise a very expensive democratic system that requires huge financial warchest to win ,they are the ones Nigeria will continue choosing from. I have said it numerous times that Nigeria present political system can never and will never produce a credible leader

1 Like

Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
I believr dats y your hussy had to fire 50 of his workers ntoooor sad
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by billyG(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
A pastor & former guv aspirant i think say na pastor izye iyamu.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
nerilove:
Where did she get the money in the first place?
business....atiku was a big boy before becoming VP....he was far richer than obasanjo before he was VP
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by ephi123(f): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
onatisi:

Bros ,they are all the same . Pdp,apc ,apga . They are all the same . But unfortunately because we practise a very expensive democratic system that requires huge financial warchest to win ,they are the ones Nigeria will continue choosing from. I have said it numerous times that Nigeria present political system can never and will never produce a credible leader

I'm not a bros..lol
I agree with you but was just pointing out that Atiku is equally part of that political system.

1 Like

Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by bigiyaro(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
chukkystar:
Scammed 918million and it didn't dent them.. If na some, even 10 million and suicide is sure
omo! If you hustle hard n honestly for 1 million n the money lost, e go pain gaan!
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Pylony(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
This theory for university of know it all is themed "Thief don jam 419ers" grin
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by winj: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
should be arrested by efcc until she proves how she got that kind of money
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Pylony(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
originalmachine:
business....atiku was a big boy before becoming VP....he was far richer than obasanjo before he was VP
He was a big boy in custom's back door businesses i guess grin
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Dare2Try(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
When a thief steal from a thief, then God smile, good for her I hope to see other people defraud, Mrs Jonathan, Mrs Buhari and baba Iyabo ( OBJ)
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
I know people can read and are just being mischievous. I'm not holding brief for Mrs.Atiku, but the money in question was never expressly her's to begin with. It is the proceeds from a fraudulent process that saw her( and another plaintiff's) stake in a business co-opted by a thieving PASTOR. She doesn't own the 918m.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by oyoofong(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Part of una loots? cry
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by excell123: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by badman007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Would be nice to hear the verdict in this case...

What's a few hundred millions compared to MANY BILLIONS?

Who is Titi compared to 180 Million poor, suffering Nigerians?

Well done Mr Akpan.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by badman007(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dare2Try:
When a thief steal from a thief, then God smile, good for her I hope to see other people defraud, Mrs Jonathan, Mrs Buhari and baba Iyabo ( OBJ)

Don't forget Daisy Danjuma and Gumsu or whatever her name is
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by CioAngels(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na wao, yet, corpses all over the road of people dying of hunger. Shame to women politicians. Madam, thiefing the thiefer, no case. Kajikwo.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sharp men don use her see front, Atiku go pay her back...... dem get money plenty
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Erifenz: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
that pastor really tried
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by basadenet: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Part of what was stolen from Nigeria, so it's serves her right.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by AlanSugar(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
okosodo:
The money was stolen coming from the wife of a former customs officer. But if this amount was found near patience jonathans domain, the nation newspapers will take it as contract to be the judge and the jury. What a useless country

Is this stewpidity or a case of I didn't read but I commented? Where was money stollen here? Pls go back and read the story for the first time then edit this rubbish post. Thank me later. Same goes for all you Wailers posting nonsense. The fraudsters were accused of selling a company building purported to be worth 918millions, bear in mind the crime was committed in 2002 so that amount which also includes her shares in the company is assumed with interest 14 years after! Make una de read ooh, it doesn't hurt.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by planetx: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
AlanSugar:

Is this stewpidity or a case of I didn't read but I commented? Where was money stollen here? Pls go back and read the story for the first time then edit this rubbish post. Thank me later. Same goes for all you Wailers posting nonsense. The fraudsters were accused of selling a company building purported to be worth 918millions, bear in mind the crime was committed in 2002 so that amount which also includes her shares in the company is assumed with interest 14 years after! Make una de read ooh, it doesn't hurt.
Blame the mods with the catchy and misleading headline designed for clicks.
Re: Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs by Bestbeelieve: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
abasi mbok shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.