Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Must Read: #NSFW: Temperature… ($uper Er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: #NSFW: Temperature… ($uper Er0tica) (703 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: #NSFW: Temperature… ($uper Er0tica) by trendguy: 5:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Last week, I was home early one evening. I had planned out a dinner that I was cooking for my husband, Ohimai. He was out playing tennis with a friend after work, enjoying the last bit of sanity before the kids returned from their grandparents’ house. I decided halfway through my cooking to find something sexy to wear. I wanted him to know, right when he got home, exactly what I had in mind for the evening. I headed up to the bedroom to look through my lingerie collection. I finally settled on a long black satin and lace nightgown with nothing underneath. I mean, who needs panties anyway?

I had everything close to finished by the time he arrived. Dinner was well underway in the oven. I had music playing in the living room, the table was set, and the drinks were poured. I heard the front door open, and I called out to Ohimai that I was in the kitchen. When he came around the corner, he stopped. Even with my back turned, I could feel his eyes looking me over from head to toe.

“Damn! Babe, you look so fucking hot in that. Are we having dinner in the bedroom tonight?”

I smiled, turning around as he walked up to me. Immediately, his hands started to slide down my sides, to my hips. I lifted up on my toes as he leaned over to kiss me. But I quickly pulled his hands away after the kiss, not allowing his roaming to continue.

“Ok, ok, time to behave. I have a very nice dinner made for us, and I’m not going to let you distract me and overcook it. So for now, this is a no touching zone.” I said as I turned to continue fixing our salad. “Go shower, and then we’ll be just about ready to eat.”

Ohimai’s hand slid over my ass, and I turned to give him a look, and shoo him away. He went, but with a little reluctance. I served up our dinner and was just setting the plates on the table when he returned. I made sure that we weren’t sitting close together. I knew damn well we wouldn’t make it through this meal, if he could reach me. So I put his on one end of the table, and myself on the other end. As we sat, I noticed a frown on his face, when he saw the distance between our spots. But I had a specific plan for the night. And it may or may not have involved a bit of torture for poor Ohimai. I didn’t feel too bad though. He would be very well rewarded in the end.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-nsfw-temperature-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Be Lazy. A Short Story / Splashes Of Her Decision- Akintayo Akinjide / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.